GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1652099418787.png

1652099448281.png

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/di...resident-trump-rally-in-greensburg-pa-5-6-22/
1652100105020.png

"What happened under COVID is that the rules changed. All these drop boxes, all this mail-in ballot. So the fraudsters realized they could up the ante...and they did it. The number 2000 is a ridiculous under count... the real number is much greater. This is not misinformation, this is a proven fact. It's proven through the technology of their cell phones...you can't hide the ID of your phone. It's a high-tech way to bust an old type of fraud, ballot stuffing." -Dinesh D'Souza

They have geo-tracking and 4 million minutes of official surveillance video from the states themselves.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Way to go team!! Another milestone.

1652101364803.png

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
@uberdot talk to me about your ACT clutch.... how do you like it? I'm currently running an RSR clutch but thinking I want a lightweight flywheel.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Well my lady, non car fluent friends, and any regular passengers except my son hate it. 😂 The sound is like a diesel tractor with a helicopter prop on top, but I do have very stiff mounts. I like the clutch action though. The sound does get distracting at times when I’m trying to listen for other sounds but if you press in it goes away.

I have probably gotten used to the awesomeness of it but my car fluent friends who have driven it say it’s the best clutch ever. The pedal is light, it’s very direct and it grabs hard. It wants to be launched. The rev hang has a much more manageable level over a dmfw. The break in was very painful, it took much longer than my Sachs Performance and it grinded from the fresh material for a while.

With a smfw, especially a lighter one like the ACT you’ll want to leave the fan on a low setting for great drive ability in stop and go traffic unless you can adjust your idle on obdeleven. For whatever reason mine can’t.

npace

Autocross Champion
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Well my lady, non car fluent friends, and any regular passengers except my son hate it. 😂 The sound is like a diesel tractor with a helicopter prop on top, but I do have very stiff mounts. I like the clutch action though. The sound does get distracting at times when I’m trying to listen for other sounds but if you press in it goes away.

I have probably gotten used to the awesomeness of it but my car fluent friends who have driven it say it’s the best clutch ever. The pedal is light, it’s very direct and it grabs hard. It wants to be launched. The rev hang has a much more manageable level over a dmfw. The break in was very painful, it took much longer than my Sachs Performance and it grinded from the fresh material for a while.

With a smfw, especially a lighter one like the ACT you’ll want to leave the fan on a low setting for great drive ability in stop and go traffic unless you can adjust your idle on obdeleven. For whatever reason mine can’t.
Sounds like it might be up my alley.... I'm running a custom tune anyway, and idle adjust is easy. I have the 034 mounts (not the rubber stock looking ones but the newer all aluminum ones), and I get what you're saying about noise and non car fluent friends. But my wife drives a Lincoln Navigator, and I daily a subaru, so if we're going somewhere together I just use one of those cars. I'm also assuming fluidampr is kind of a must with these? I already have one, but I'm thinking it would help balance out any issues with the smfw.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Elensky decided to congratulate ukrainians with the victory against nazi Germany in 1945 with a picture of a ukie soldier with a patch of the 3rd SS Panzer division "Totenkopf."

3168077_900.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The sound is like a diesel tractor with a helicopter prop on top
#winning
You can't beat mass reduction, SMF is a no brainer. @jay745 TLDR did you ditch the DMF?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Has Elon become the latest authority on term definition?
It's just interesting that he is getting veiled death threats. That's how I know he's a good guy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Deja vu all over again. #WeHateMondays too @uglybastard

1652105583495.png