GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sounds like enough for a restraining order.
I'm pretty sure the Feds protect their own. He used a third party on ebay, and I don't stalk strangers on the internet (or harass them in parking lots and brag about it like he did).

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
$33 Billion for Ukraine?? This is ridiculous.
It's all sophisticated money laundering, change my mind.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/28/1095236237/biden-ukraine-33-billion-aid
1651162083945.png

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I'm pretty sure the Feds protect their own. He used a third party on ebay, and I don't stalk strangers on the internet (or harass them in parking lots and brag about it like he did).
And then people wonder why we need a 2A. If someone’s gonna stalk grown men off the internet imagine what they’d do to a woman, or a child for that matter.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That DHS Mayorkas just got ripped a new one by Mike Johnson of Louisiana. I could watch that on repeat.
TLDR the border is swiss cheese and he's directly responsible with backwards policies.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Won't help. They'll mow your whole house down with everyone in it. The repressive machine has a carte blanche to do whatever they want.
I was speaking more about retired individual nutjobs

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Something tells me they are only brave in supermarket parking lots and on the internet.
Easy for folks to hide behind a mask...or keyboard.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Something tells me they are only brave in supermarket parking lots and on the internet.
Saying you’re a fed on the internet is the equivalent of 10 year olds saying they’re karate blackbelts on the schoolbus