GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Come on guys, say it all together now:

EE8D3F59-1C1B-4A82-92FE-25A4BFC3C903.jpeg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I really don't give a fuck what Elon Musk does, but I wish he could at least be original. Someone made a fake tweet of him saying he was going to buy Coca-Cola and put cocaine back in, and then a few hours later he tweeted it. Like come on :rolleyes:
Ya Musk, quit dicking around with purchasing Twitter, running Tesla, SpaceX, The Boring Company, selling (not) flame throwers, naming your child some crazy ass shit that's not even part of the English language, and try something original for once in your life

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
[
Ya Musk, quit dicking around with purchasing Twitter, running Tesla, SpaceX, The Boring Company, selling (not) flame throwers, naming your child some crazy ass shit that's not even part of the English language, and try something original for once in your life

Biden is original -- he shakes ghosts' hands. Musk got nothing on him.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
They need to stop using fake words like freedom of expression and independent journalism. Just say it like it is: we are waging an information war, filling the information medium with propaganda. Just like everyone else.
Independent journalists like Brian Stelter and Jake Tapper

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Hey guys, i want to get a tattoo to show my support for Ukraine in its glorious fight against russkie barbarians. I found some nice tat ideas from a brave ukie hero, but can't decide which one to get. Help me decide.

IMG_20220428_111910_221.jpg

IMG_20220428_111912_629.jpg

IMG_20220428_111914_795.jpg

IMG_20220428_111916_744.jpg

IMG_20220428_111919_159.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They need to stop using fake words like freedom of expression and independent journalism. Just say it like it is: we are waging an information war, filling the information medium with propaganda. Just like everyone else.
They love flashing 'News you can trust.'
I laugh when I see it on TV.
The jig is up guys, everybody knows the news is a paid mouthpiece for the establishment.