GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
65 container ships sitting off the coast of Long Beach. There is your supply shortages.
Another manufactured crisis.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
And what, exactly, is this "experience?" Could it be an increase in serotonin, based on your desire for something to be real?

Do you believe in Odin, Ra, Horus?
Gotta find out for yourself numb nuts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I want to see a single example of a successful country without a strong central government.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Hey genius, you realize that website link you provided me - which I did not read - is a link from friggin Estonia? Media spelled "meedia?" Why are you linking articles from Estonia? Estonia is one of the epicenters of internet cyber crime and computer viruses. Russians use Estonia web servers to hide their tracks. Yeah, I'm sure it was a great article, Zrick, but your electronic files would be safer with Hunter Biden's computer repairman.

Lol. Check under your bed -- there may be a Russian under there hacking your toilet so it won't flush.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
I want to see a single example of a successful county without a strong central government.
Also, I think you meant country. In which case, you'll have to define "successful". There's plenty of countries with happy people that don't have strong governments, but those countries also don't do all the things the United States does to make itself "successful".

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Why does it always turn into Russia? "Zrick linked this article from Estonia, must be a Russian spambot spreading misinformation." In 2012, Romney was derided by the left for bringing up Russia as a threat during a Presidential debate. 2016 and later, it's one of their main talking points.

Also, I'm campaigning for something about Estonian Russian spambots to be in the new title.

Russians are the new Jews. They eat libs' children and chase them down with vodka.