GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You think it is because someone has been told it versus their personal experience. You don't understand what the belief in God is so therefore you do not understand. It is not a matter of being told, it is a matter of knowing Him. Big difference.
Lmao I can't take you seriously at all.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't know when we hit this milestone...

1632417911772.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
fucking LMAO

you do realize that people have been putting off surgery for stuff like gallbladders for a long time because of COVID right?

ELECTIVE surgery most of the time.
You do realize COVID is the biggest scam ever, right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hey genius, you realize that website link you provided me - which I did not read - is a link from friggin Estonia? Media spelled "meedia?" Why are you linking articles from Estonia? Estonia is one of the epicenters of internet cyber crime and computer viruses. Russians use Estonia web servers to hide their tracks. Yeah, I'm sure it was a great article, Zrick, but your electronic files would be safer with Hunter Biden's computer repairman.
It's a .pdf from 2010. You can google around for it, but that's a good link. Don't even bother talking to me until you've read that document.
1632418065017.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
a friend of mines, customer of hers said me that ......

right from the horses mouth/s
Not everyone has a twitter account.
That's why I bring the news to you plebes.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

npace

Autocross Champion
Why does it always turn into Russia? "Zrick linked this article from Estonia, must be a Russian spambot spreading misinformation." In 2012, Romney was derided by the left for bringing up Russia as a threat during a Presidential debate. 2016 and later, it's one of their main talking points.

Also, I'm campaigning for something about Estonian Russian spambots to be in the new title.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So you weren't talking about institutional brainwashing of children into an ideology? Can we agree that doing so is f***ed up regardless of the ideology?

Both sides man.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Apparently Australia is cutting off internet to areas to prevent them from coordinating protests.
Cautionary tale...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI