GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I'll put up the lob for someone... :)

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Crazy, never got a milestone post before.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Again, you keep saying things I haven't said. It'd be interesting to watch you perjure yourself in a court of law if you were ever to come up on changes for anything. You keep calling everyone in here out about how we're two-faced, and "what have we done to stop american atrocities overseas" and we "pay our taxes don't we Where do we thing that's going?" You can see all the problems...you can fix them as well as we can.

Like a said before, you're just here to argue whether your point is salient or not...you're pathetic, and everyone here knows it. There are a lot of people here that would just as soon block me for my views, but they don't, because I'm on the level, whereas you are in some sort of dissociative rage state where yoou lash out at anything and everything in very immature fashion. And you're a coward as well, seeing as how your age is informa non grata to anyone asking. I'd guessed before that your age was 13, but that was intended as a joke...I'm really beginning to wonder...

These guys follow the Trump and company method. They refuse to testify under oath.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I already posted the proof months ago. The CDC's own site said verbatim that current tests cannot differentiate between sars-cov2 and flu. The tests were not calibrated with an isolated virus, instead they used their own concoction that was "similar" to the virus. Thus, the tests were not accurate.

The test also cannot differentiate between sars-cov1 and sars-cov2.
Nothing I've been able to find corroborates any of this. CDC does not say that their tests can't differentiate between sars-cov2 and flu -- quite the opposite, they say.

I did see that the tests were not calibrated with an isolated virus, but I haven't been able to find a single scientific document saying that the test results are inaccurate because of this. The only people I've seen saying this are bloggers and journalists drawing conclusions without understanding how the work is done.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Gti fan getting reported in other threads for being a dick. What else is new 🤷‍♂️

That guy is an asshole who started shit with me and another guy. And you know I'm right too, torquing hot wheels between run groups is a terrible idea. Properly torque wheels when the car is cool. Period. That guy is a moron.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Nothing I've been able to find corroborates any of this. CDC does not say that their tests can't differentiate between sars-cov2 and flu -- quite the opposite, they say.

I did see that the tests were not calibrated with an isolated virus, but I haven't been able to find a single scientific document saying that the test results are inaccurate because of this. The only people I've seen saying this are bloggers and journalists drawing conclusions without understanding how the work is done.

2 years into the pandemic and not a single lab has isolated the virus from an infected patient. Nothing else matters until this is done.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Aren't y'all the ones that make fun of others for not reading the facts? Y'all read one blurb about PCR tests and never bothered to confirm anything. It's not that the early PCR tests couldn't differentiate between COVID and flu, it's that they could ONLY test for COVID. So if someone who took an early PCR test had flu but not COVID, the test result said they're healthy, but more accurately -- negative for COVID. If they had COVID, the test would return a positive result. The test did NOT misdiagnose flu as COVID, nor did it get "confused" like you two seem to think. The new tests have been updated and can simultaneously test for both viruses, returning unique positive results for each.

Here's a fact check and within. Not like a fact check will deter Ricky though, since they're all paid for by, idk, some guy he doesn't like.
CDC encourages use of new tests that detect both COVID-19 and the flu (apnews.com)

Ok, so vaccinated people carrying higher viral loads than unvaccinated and early PCR tests not working have both been debunked. Y'all are running out of lies.
The CDC is the biggest coverup machine in history. Ask their whistleblowers, wait most of them are dead.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

You can't google the biggest conspiracies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I already posted the proof months ago. The CDC's own site said verbatim that current tests cannot differentiate between sars-cov2 and flu. The tests were not calibrated with an isolated virus, instead they used their own concoction that was "similar" to the virus. Thus, the tests were not accurate.

The test also cannot differentiate between sars-cov1 and sars-cov2.
And then they CDC will change their website and these fools will say, 'see it doesn't say that.'
Same thing the Red Cross did. Revisionist history.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1631133051684.png