GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They go to the hospital emergency rooms, get treated and don't pay. There are so many illegals getting paid cash off the books especially in the landscaping business.

And you think that's a benefit? And you think American citizens don't do the same?

You don't think millions of Americans do work in cash under the table?

Neither of those are a government benefit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's been explained to you repeatedly. Remember when you thought it was funny that people wear their masks in the car and when they aren't near anyone else, because you are a liar and not really a paramedic, that would understand that donning and dothing a mask is the highest chance of autoinfection? People are also wearing masks improperly, with nose exposed. They're not wearing a clean mask routinely. And AGAIN, the data you cite as 17 times more likely to get infected with a mask is self reported data, not objectively collected data. You would 100% know patients LIE routinely, if you were REALLY a paramedic.

Malicious compliance with a mask mandate doesn't mean you're properly wearing or using a mask. You yourself admitted to not wearing your mask correctly at Disney.
Yes. And if I questioned about mask usage, I would say rarely or sometimes. Not ALWAYS like the people most infected.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes. And if I questioned about mask usage, I would say rarely or sometimes. Not ALWAYS like the people most infected.

What does that have to do with this information being unreliable because it's self reported vs objectively observed? What does it matter what YOU'D answer?

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
You mean like the Dems will do if they win the election? Biden has already said that he is raising taxes and reversing the corporate tax reduction that Trump introduced that was the primary factor in the economy and jobs exploding. No one can deny that the US economy was great and jobs were being added and a lot of companies were bringing back jobs to the US. Unemployment was at an historic low. And then Covid happened. I agree that Trump didn't do the things he should have done with respect to Covid. The worst time to change the corporate tax rate will be when the pandemic subsides.
To a certain extent sure but you're only gonna notice tax increase if you make 400k+ other than that on the business side of taxes it's going back to what it was pre trump. So as long as you're not making almost half a million dollars you'll be living like normal

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ok so it seems we are really just back to the mask thing here.

Zrick, is it really just about the mask to you? Or if we all just granted that masks get you sick, and not wearing them keeps you and others safer, would it actually be about something else?

I think the core issue as you really see it, but we have all lost sight of (tunnel vision on masks and other semantics) is more due to the shut downs and rediculous amount of social distancing which is being mandated. 1 way isles in stores, having to wear mask into the restaraunt but then you can take it off when you're eating, having to act like you have a six foot wide bubble around you, the constant signs and audio reminders about everything, how every commercial is about c-19 and spreading the fear, even though clearly everyone gets the picture by now. Plexiglass windows at the counters. Reduction in cash usage. Wiping down things noone ever even touches every half hour. Am i right at all about this? You are just sick of all the nonsense?

Personally i have no serious problem with trying to just keep distance in public places - sure, kind of sucks not technically being able to hold the doors open for people and stuff like that - but i am definately tired of all the constant propaganda that every tv show, commercial, store and sign is all 100% in on C-19. WE GET IT, WEAR A MASK, SOCIAL DISTANCE, NOW STFU!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Also, wearing a mask and wearing a mask correctly are two completely different things that seem to get lost and not mentioned in the media.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Also, wearing a mask and wearing a mask correctly are two completely different things that seem to get lost and not mentioned in the media.
This is absolutely true. I saw a chin masker working at my local grocery store scolding a customer for not wearing their mask.....guy was a simpleton much like some in this thread and couldnt realize the irony.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bacterial infections on the rise from mask usage. Bacterial pneumonia mimics COVID symptoms. Also ignored by the media.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I heard Italy has been digging up COVID victims and finding it was bacterial infection and not a virus...I realize this is second hand information but do with it what I know you will.
Meanwhile, Sweden is back to normal wondering why Americans are making a big deal about a cold.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
@GTIfan99 please explain to our 4th grade audience why mask wearers are 17 times more likely to get infected than non-maskers?
I'LL WAIT.

Gonna be waiting a long time bro. Since your statement is 100% untrue.

This is the dumbest thing you've tried to push so far and that's really saying a lot.

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Bacterial infections on the rise from mask usage. Bacterial pneumonia mimics COVID symptoms. Also ignored by the media.
We've covered this. Masks need to be washed and cleaned. You honestly should have about 3 if you reuse them. Honestly, do people wear the same underwear for months and then wonder why they have skin issues?

It's not rocket science that if you let a mask get dirty enough it's going to make you sick. So nasty people are getting sick because they can't figure out basic hygiene, let's remove the protections for the rest of people who have an IQ over 12... I suppose we should also ban guns cause idiots don't know how to secure ammo and triggers.

1602702523033.png