GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That’s like saying you’re not going to pay your bookie because you don’t believe that the patriots won.

He lost a bet, and making excuses so he doesn’t have to explain to his wife why he bet $500 against a shit president.

If I were dumb enough to have bet against a sure thing, you can be damned sure I’d pay up.
Same. Something something u have to be a man of your word something something

🤷🏽‍♂️

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That doesnt matter at all. The whole point of the bet was that you claimed there was mUH evidence and it would all come to light before he took office. That didn't happen and he took office. I don't care if they arrest him right now and have all the evidence in the world that it was fraud, that wasn't the bet. You lost the bet because he took office.
The end.
Wow dude you really are wasting your breath. Thanks but I think we all expected this

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Gangnam style Bernie Sanders.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Last big UFC fight I watched we put a bunch of money on Rozenstruik and won big. We were so hyped we put all of our winnings on O'Malley in the next fight.

3 steps into the fight O'Malley tripped on his own foot and broke it, subsequently nearly instantly losing the fight by KO. We lost a lot of money.

Sometimes you lose, but you still have to pay. Don't make bets you cant afford Mr. Z "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" Rickety

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Last big UFC fight I watched we put a bunch of money on Rozenstruik and won big. We were so hyped we put all of our winnings on O'Malley in the next fight.

3 steps into the fight O'Malley tripped on his own foot and broke it, subsequently nearly instantly losing the fight by KO. We lost a lot of money.

Sometimes you lose, but you still have to pay. Don't make bets you cant afford Mr. Z "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" Rickety
UFC?
IMG_1611338030218.jpg