GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
You are proving my point. The 'experts' change the standard all the time. Remember when the CDC said smoking was safe? They did a 'study' where one group smoked, the other didn't, for ONE year. Everyone survived, so smoking is safe.
They do the same shit now, test one vaccine against another, never use placebo. The science is not messy, it's rigged.
You see things very differently to us. It's not "changing the standard" when you find out you've been doing something wrong this whole time. Is it changing the standard when you realize you were using the wrong tool for a maintenance job? Is it changing the standard when you realize you've been singing the words incorrectly from a song you like?
Scientists don't immediately know the right answer to problems. But unlike you, they can accept that they're wrong when shown contradicting and reliable data.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
200 (2).gif

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Looks good to me.
muhcovid.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
MATH IS ALTERNATE REALITY.
I haven't heard a single statistic from anyone in this thread, except one guy that says 50% of us are going to die. Don't believe the hype.
I don’t believe the hype. I think that it is considerably worse than they think. It is not the flu. The flu-like symptoms are just that... symptoms. The virus is causing blood clots to accumulate. Where the blood clots are accumulating determines how it presents in the affected individual. That is why the symptoms are all over the place, and why people that are already compromised are having a harder time with it.
What I haven’t seen yet is testing done on “asymptomatic” people to determine if they are still experiencing the blood clots and simply not having them collect in one area. Is it a ticking time bomb?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Ok I thought I was going to regret popping back into this thread (and I'm mostly 92% accurate with that statement) but THIS made it all worth it. I need this beer in my life.
It's a local Chicago brewery...literally my favorite beer of all time.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Why don't we just ignore this guy like he does science and turn this into a beer drinkers chat. Sharee pictures and maybe small reviews of different beers.
I just had a Polish beer called Black Boss -- it's a Baltic-style porter. Tasted pretty boozy, and very heavy on the molasses and chocolate.