GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
You tell us to not be sheep and blindly listen to the news. Not bad advice, it never hurts to check if people have other motives and to come to your own conclusions.

Then say you have done the math and it's all a lie.

So I should blindly follow or listen to you? Why?

Oh you want me to crunch the numbers on something that I really know very little about. People think they do but unless that is what they do they have no idea what actually goes into statistics, data, research, testing.

Let me see some credentials.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don’t watch the news.

And your qualifications for analyzing data are what!?!
I'm a high school graduate, I can do basic calculations. The numbers are publicly available.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I'm a high school graduate, I can do basic calculations. The numbers are publicly available.
Hot damn, now I really know this is all just a comedy routine. The doctors and scientists (not mutually exclusive) only know one or two more formulas than you, you are soooo close to their level.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Credentials? Do you really think they mean jack squat? Fauci has flip flopped on masks, the CDC has burned documents. The WHO covers for China. 'Experts' are wrong every day. The models have been proven wrong time and time again.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'Ve gOt LetTeRs bY mY nAme LoOk aT mE, I'M mR. mEEsEeks!!
ef69782dc2b25984f6dcb6c07293c4a3.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Credentials? Do you really think they mean jack squat? Fauci has flip flopped on masks, the CDC has burned documents. The WHO covers for China. 'Experts' are wrong every day. The models have been proven wrong time and time again.
And this is how I know you've never conducted a single experiment in your life. Science is messy, you make assumptions and sometimes you're wrong. Science is about accepting that your previous assumptions were wrong and using new data to help you make better, more accurate calls. People like you see data that contradicts what you previously believed and take it as an attack on your soul. Science doesn't give a shit about how you feel or what conspiracy theories rock you to bed at night. None of this is clean, none of this is perfect.

A significant portion of the world is seeing legitimate science conducted, in public, for the first time. And whenever new developments come up, the completely uneducated people come out and say the educated are "quacks" and don't know what they're doing, but this is exactly what happens in experiments when scientists and trained individuals are investigating something entirely new to them.
Science and experiments are almost NEVER neat, tidy and correct the first time around. The scientific method involves learning from mistakes. You have absolutely no idea how any of this actually works.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Science and experiments can be reproduced, CONSISTENTLY. Anything short of that is a lie plain and simple.
Science is not messy, anyone who says otherwise is manipulating you.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Science and experiments can be reproduced, CONSISTENTLY. Anything short of that is a lie plain and simple.
Science is not messy, anyone who says otherwise is manipulating you.
Science is indeed incredibly messy. You are continuously proving yourself to be completely uneducated and the worst part is you pretend to know what you're talking about. Completely unqualified. You're lying to yourself and you're putting people around you in danger.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Remember when doctors thought blood letting was a valid treatment? Or lobotomies? Or they laughed at doctors suggesting they wash their hands before surgeries to inhibit the spread of germs?

Science is incredibly messy.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You are continuously proving yourself to be completely uneducated and the worst part is you pretend to know what you're talking about.
Just described half our population unfortunately. At least all of the Trump people.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Science and experiments can be reproduced, CONSISTENTLY.

Yeah, like the experiments that follow laws of physics and chemistry.

Viruses follow their own set of rules. They adapt and overcome, evolve. They are a living thing and want nothing more then to reproduce and survive.

So yeah the science is messy.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Jesus Christ. For the first time in history individuals have all of the tools and information necessary to protect themselves from viral airborne diseases. One of the three biggest killers of humans along with war and starvation and we choose to play cute, and make up fairytale stories to avoid any type inconvenience. Stupid conspiracy theories and crockpot foolishness designed specifically to allow Americans to continue to indulge themselves.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Remember when doctors thought blood letting was a valid treatment? Or lobotomies? Or they laughed at doctors suggesting they wash their hands before surgeries to inhibit the spread of germs?

Science is incredibly messy.
You are proving my point. The 'experts' change the standard all the time. Remember when the CDC said smoking was safe? They did a 'study' where one group smoked, the other didn't, for ONE year. Everyone survived, so smoking is safe.
They do the same shit now, test one vaccine against another, never use placebo. The science is not messy, it's rigged.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
MATH IS ALTERNATE REALITY.
I haven't heard a single statistic from anyone in this thread, except one guy that says 50% of us are going to die. Don't believe the hype.