GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrickety- the leftist count every death as a covid death.

Also Zrickety- every vaccinated person that dies is because the vaccine.
Died the next day? Even you have to admit that's suspicious.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Tossing out the rickety bait...

I personally think this is going to be hilarious. People on the left forced to choose between supporting a trans person or opposing a republican. People on the right will have to decide if they can vote for a trans person to get a republican in office. As a social experiment, this would be amazing.
https://www.npr.org/2021/04/23/990230017/caitlyn-jenner-announces-run-for-california-governor
Fake woman and fake Republican. HE still drives a Porsche for crying out loud.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20210423-211731.png

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Comparing small pox to covid is like comparing a pocket knife to an MG-42.
So we shouldn't learn anything from it? Fuck it, let's all party with our dicks out until the next black death rolls on through? We continue to breed so people are living together more than ever, a change is long overdue.

Unless it's some lizard plot to take the current level of technology and reduce the population, but I don't think we're quite at the next gen level of tech needed to kill off all the work stock just yet.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So we shouldn't learn anything from it? Fuck it, let's all party with our dicks out until the next black death rolls on through? We continue to breed so people are living together more than ever, a change is long overdue.

Unless it's some lizard plot to take the current level of technology and reduce the population, but I don't think we're quite at the next gen level of tech needed to kill off all the work stock just yet.
What exactly are you trying to learn?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Does your produce from there ship across land through Europe or come directly into port?

Orthodromic distances are about equal between a western route vs eastern, slightly favoring west. Factor in cost/delay with transiting the Suez, as well as dangers associated with passing the Somali Coast/Horn of Africa/Gulf of Aden, I’d almost think taking the easterly route would be the less desirable plan.... unless the shipments are moved over land. 🤷‍♂️

No idea as to which particular way they travel....but I've noticed a lot of stuff in the shops from that region has been short dated & looking bad recently so I reckon its been held up/spent too long at sea....