GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Damn punk kids and their confusing emojis.

Wtf is a secret of the deep dish? Some sort of cult?
OK Boomer
Great Peach is better because -- much like a peach -- he's got incredibly thin skin and bruises easily.
worth reading again
$60 for membership fees or the alternative....
Ban?
Well the punnet of peaches I bought the other day looked ok from the outside but were all brown & horrid on the inside..totally inedible...mind you they had travelled from South Africa...I reckon they got delayed on the ships due to the Suez blockage a few weeks back..
reported.......I admit to Googling that to see if it was a typo
He tastes like Miami beach meets a rotisserie bald eagle.
If rotisserie bald eagle tastes anything like the chicken I would eat it.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
reported.......I admit to Googling that to see if it was a typo

haha..its called broadening your horizons.....

I bet you thought the term "punnet of peaches" was a euphemism for something that would broaden your horizon...figuratively or literally......:ROFLMAO:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Gotta' love all those "independents" that spend all their time attacking the left, while apologizing for the right...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
This thread has attracted "followers" to this forum who have joined & are posting in the general section....:unsure:

Zricks work has been seen & he is the messiah ......:ROFLMAO:

First way to join illuminati brotherhood to make you rich, power & fame call +27815693240 | GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum

Zricks illumin.jpg

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Just saw this, and there were several more. Forums got SPAM'd hard last night!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So it would appear the VAERS (vaccine injury) reports we know of are a fraction of what's really going on. Meanwhile, there are literally kids dying in the Pfizer trails and COVID outbreaks among nursing homes of 'fully vaccinated' with the 'safe and effective vaccine.'

1619264525665.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another 'coincidence'

1619266535054.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1619266678335.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Zrickety: zoMG tHe vAcCInE iS too nEW, TheY RuShED trialS, It’s too FAST, it’S onLy BEEn MONTHs

Also Zrickety: tHe NEW VaccinE iS cAUSING sPONTaNEoUS onsEt cHronIC dIsEAsES.

If you’re going to play in the land of correlation, or simply make shit up, PICK A FUCKING DISEASE THAT CAN/DOES HAVE RAPID ONSET, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.