GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
i need to read something else. i got like 3 audiobooks going that i just don't feel like finishing. last good book i read on paperback was 'capitalism: how it really works' - an old textbook from my wife. It was a pretty good read lol

on book 3 in the dune saga

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Depends what side is more for killing people or letting them starve i guess.

Left - abortions and global commerce
Right - war and letting rest of world starve

Left anything homosexual.
Both sides borrowing money.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
i think the way we as a society approach things have to change with the times, it should me an ever evolving thing. while the bible stays stagnated.
Of course the Bible stagnated. It's not like it's still being written.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Of course the Bible stagnated. It's not like it's still being written.
Yeah. That’s the problem. What was fine yesterday won’t be tomorrow. And every day very different things have to be tackled. We can’t just model our society after religious teachings man.

the Bible is great for enforcing right and wrong. Sure. But we can’t govern a whole world full of many countries after it.

no offense to anyone.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yeah. That’s the problem. What was fine yesterday won’t be tomorrow. And every day very different things have to be tackled. We can’t just model our society after religious teachings man.

the Bible is great for enforcing right and wrong. Sure. But we can’t govern a whole world full of many countries after it.

no offense to anyone.

That wasn't the point of the Bible. Things weren't intended to change.

And don't forget the 11th Commandment. Thou shalt honor thy elders. 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That wasn't the point of the Bible. Things weren't intended to change.

And don't forget the 11th Commandment. Thou shalt honor thy elders. 😂
It wasn’t the point of the Bible and I know it wasn’t created for the sake of helping nations govern. But some folks in political power take it to hard. As a result it hampers our progress as a country.

I don’t even know how many commandments there are but I think there was just ten no?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It wasn’t the point of the Bible and I know it wasn’t created for the sake of helping nations govern. But some folks in political power take it to hard. As a result it hampers our progress as a country.

I don’t even know how many commandments there are but I think there was just ten no?
Yes 10. I added the 11th one because Muh elders.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
WTF this is worse than I thought
View attachment 194681
Posting a Twitter screenshot from some random Trump Cultist as legitimate news and then telling everyone "prove me wrong"? Sorry but that's not how it works, the burden of proof is on YOU.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The point is you have to prove what he says is false. You can't just say it's false.
That which is presented without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

Rickety's threshold for what counts as provable is so low as to be completely laughable.

You don't have to shout back and forth with the village idiot. You just tell him to get down from that rooftop and go about your day.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Today Christians constantly get away with "having high moral standards " but then being completely hypocritical by voting for (and vociferously defending) a lifetime adulterer and tax cheat.

Sorry if I can't take their morals platform seriously, it just isn't reality anymore.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Today Christians constantly get away with "having high moral standards " but then being completely hypocritical by voting for (and vociferously defending) a lifetime adulterer and tax cheat.

Sorry if I can't take their morals platform seriously, it just isn't reality anymore.

No shit my father in law’s yard sign.

530ED53C-4860-4829-900B-78B1DA607AEF.jpeg

my wife and I are both confirmed Catholic, and my wife attended a Catholic university with a minor in theology. He hates the fact that my family doesn’t practice any religion, and makes his quips from time to time. He’s also a racist boomer, but thinks otherwise... kinda like Jim.

He is ripe for radicalizing, but thankfully too dumb to figure out computers, so he’s safe from Q for now.

Attachments

• 09C65AFF-B5E7-4974-859C-6A1CA3019AC6.jpeg
    09C65AFF-B5E7-4974-859C-6A1CA3019AC6.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 120