GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
what are your favorite sides?

Your mom?

:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I live in MN now, the strange shit that show up to a family pot-luck style dinner will scare the uninitiated. So much cheese and cream of mushroom soup.

I gravitate towards the traditional. Sweet potato, green bean casserole, and jellied cranberries from the can.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No I think he was explaining that he indeed didn’t need to be taught that since he was well versed

what’s your fave thanksgiving side?

They're all pretty good but a toss up between mashed potatoes and stuffing.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Your mom?

:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I live in MN now, the strange shit that show up to a family pot-luck style dinner will scare the uninitiated. So much cheese and cream of mushroom soup.

I gravitate towards the traditional. Sweet potato, green bean casserole, and jellied cranberries from the can.
Potlucks are scary. That’s for sure.

a good green bean casserole is hard to come by.

EDIT just remembered. I think it’s been at least 4 years, I had a solid green bean casserole. But my wife’s friend kinda added a roux to it. I think it was a roux. It was great

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Mashed potato’s are probably #1 gotta make them with sour cream tho.

Pumpkin Pie is my favorite pie

Stove Top stuffing for me

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Though every year I get more and more fascinated by deep fried turkey.

It’s delicious!! Hard to go back once you have had it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I’m making pulled pork, Cuban style. And a pineapple glazed ham. I will also make the turkey too. I just won’t eat it. For the turkey I go simple, butter garlic. Though every year I get more and more fascinated by deep fried turkey.

I only had deep fried turkey once and it was the best turkey I've had. Very moist inside and tender. I'll be working though.