GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Probably more of a limitation of the forum platform (X doesn't show up as an approved site). Don't worry, I'm sure the admins will jump right in to fix it :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 293163
I tried manually changing one of the links from x.com to twitter.com with no effect. I think they disabled it on their platform.
There was some hubbub about news links there also not populating.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Howdy gents just saying hi and seeing if anyone has any moon landing pics?
Fresh from India's lander. These are obviously real, and definitely not from a video game or photoshop. Don't lowball me, I know what I've got.

1697063109451.png

1697063013155.png

1697063200585.png

Track R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
R
3 years and they haven't figured out they're being scammed. Also, LMAO at them now discussing RSV.... this virus has been around for decades and people always just referred to it as a cold or a flu. Media latched onto it when "covid" stopped commanding the clicks.

a tight nit group of unconfident sick grown men that cling to each other like a gang

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1699751064785.jpeg

1699751442605.png

1699753651207.png

1699751911130.png

1699752664759.png

1699752865833.jpeg

1699752889109.jpeg

1699753004786.png

1699753055247.jpeg

Thank you to our veterans.
1699751198684.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I don’t even have to click on it to know it’s the same 7 guys dogpiling anyone who goes against corporate groupthink. And when there’s nobody to dogpile on, they make pretend enemies up and trash talk them. It’s so weird over there. Seen people get banned just for posting tweets from the very MSM these guys get all their opinions from. If they know you’re doing it to prove the last thing they called you a CT about as proven real you get the cuck hammer. It’s not even a VW forum anymore anyway, it’s all about gushing about EVs

npace

Autocross Champion
I don’t even have to click on it to know it’s the same 7 guys dogpiling anyone who goes against corporate groupthink. And when there’s nobody to dogpile on, they make pretend enemies up and trash talk them. It’s so weird over there. Seen people get banned just for posting tweets from the very MSM these guys get all their opinions from. If they know you’re doing it to prove the last thing they called you a CT about as proven real you get the cuck hammer. It’s not even a VW forum anymore anyway, it’s all about gushing about EVs
They're collectively losing their minds right now about EV fires and how they can't be put out. The argument is the same as the pro-EV argument over there: "Eventually it will work out, someone will figure out how to make it safe and effective." Not a dissimilar argument about the vaccine. It's almost like they all watch the same news channel, and learn the same language......

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT