GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Well its now 4 months since I had my second dose of the Biontech SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine.......

..........& I haven't turned into a lizard person, or had any other "symptoms".... & I still feel as "normal" as before....

...........bit of a let down considering all the "news" about what it would do to my body...

#amidoingthisright 🤷‍♂️

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Same. All four of us have had both doses and boosters, with no adverse effects.
Though I have no comparison to your previous state it appears to have caused long term or lingering dementia. Perhaps that's what is affecting Biden.

😱

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Well its now 4 months since I had my second dose of the Biontech SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine.......

..........& I haven't turned into a lizard person, or had any other "symptoms".... & I still feel as "normal" as before....

...........bit of a let down considering all the "news" about what it would do to my body...

#amidoingthisright 🤷‍♂️
I hear you and know what, I had COVID and obviously did not succumb to the horrors the media propagates. In all fairness, a vast majority of those infected did not either.

npace

Autocross Champion

As for me, I seem to have turned the corner on it. Yesterday I could barely stay awake, but now most symptoms are gone. So, to recap, 3.5 weeks after dose 2, I tested positive (after 20 months of not getting it). Dose 2 made me sick for about 24 hours. Tested positive after feeling sick on Monday, now it's Friday, so 4 days of illness. Now my whole family has it. Not saying this confirms anything for or against the vax, but it is interesting that this is how it went for us. Anecdotally, a lot of people are getting it after being vaccinated. 🤷‍♂️

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

#amidoingthisright 🤷‍♂️
You probably got the placebo.
Either way, make it to year 3 and report back if you're still alive.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
FD-3BT9XIBAcTaR(1).jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)