GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
LOL, thanks for sharing this, I just subscribed to the channel...should be good for hours and hours of entertainment. The way he says automobile reminds me of the scene from 16 candles lol
+10,000 points for the C.H. quote in your sig.

Last edited:

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
From the movie “Idiocracy”:

"As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species."

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Jim - maybe this helps Smallpox and the story of vaccination | Science Museum

I get it - it is hard to understand.

Inoculation (variolation) is a very primitive form of vaccination - you took part of the disease (in the case of smallpox a scab) and introduced it into a scratch. That would cause the body's immune system to muster a localized defense. Later on, when the body saw the whole thing, the immune system would say "yeah, we've seen that. We can deal with that"

In very simple terms, the difference is what you use to introduce the disease to the immune system - "immune system, let me introduce you to a smallpox scab" vs "immune system, let me introduce you to something that looks like smallpox, but isn't. The next time you see it, it'll be smallpox, so you can go ahead and kick ass"
That being said starting young and through my life I always considered inoculating/inoculation to be an activity which delivers something (a vaccine or whatever). Now I'm not claiming that I'm using the terms appropriately but that's how I came up and that's how the words were used by those around me. I never ever heard of the whole "use a scab" thing until you enlightened me here, though it does make sense to me in a scientific way.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

cb1111

That being said starting young and through my life I always considered inoculating/inoculation to be an activity which delivers something (a vaccine or whatever). Now I'm not claiming that I'm using the terms appropriately but that's how I came up and that's how the words were used by those around me. I never ever heard of the whole "use a scab" thing until you enlightened me here, though it does make sense to me in a scientific way.
Inoculation is technically variolation but now is used in non medical settings the same as vaccination.

I never knew that vaccination came from the latin "cow" as the first use was a smallpox "vaccine" made from cowpox.

Think of the process of inoculation like the Tuberculin skin test, where they inject (directly under the skin), a bit of the inactive virus. A couple of days lated they wouls see what your reaction was. They used to tape a little plastic bubble over the site to keep you from scratching it - not sure if they still do that.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Inoculation is technically variolation but now is used in non medical settings the same as vaccination.

I never knew that vaccination came from the latin "cow" as the first use was a smallpox "vaccine" made from cowpox.

Think of the process of inoculation like the Tuberculin skin test, where they inject (directly under the skin), a bit of the inactive virus. A couple of days lated they wouls see what your reaction was. They used to tape a little plastic bubble over the site to keep you from scratching it - not sure if they still do that.
Kind of reminds of the patch test for allergies. Anyway I now consider myself "educated"... sort of... :)

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It doesn't really matter if the vaccine was 100% effective. This has turned into something much bigger and far more important than the vaccine itself. The leftist mob are now pushing for legislation that would effectively allow the government to control our speech on the internet. Granting them full discretion over what it deems fit for our consumption. A power that will not go away once implemented, as we see clearly with the patriot act. A power that would eventually be used by the people they despise, or even Trump himself. But of course the SJW and fairy mob lacks the logic and foresight to realize that.

Outside of government, you have their bootlickers doing everything they can to silence and censor anyone who remotely goes against their desired narrative, even if said person is an avowed far-leftist as seen in the video above with Jimmy Dore.

Biden admin is also floating the idea of another lockdown to save people who don't want to be saved, or to save people already safe.

This is all about control and the leftists are pushing for and normalizing totalitarianism, whether they realize it or not.

Yet again, it's actions like this that make a Trump presidency, or worse, necessary.
Freedom of speech on the internet has been infringed upon for a while now. Remember when twitter and fb banned the POTUS?

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Is history and civics still taught in school? How do people not know the difference between a website independently enforcing their own rules under their own free will vs government control and regulation of speech/information accessibility?

The good thing now is that if you don't like Twitter, Facebook, mk7 forums you can go to alternatives. But, once government starts regulating, there are no alternatives. You wouldn't be allowed to post anything negative about the vaccine anywhere.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Is history and civics still taught in school? How do people not know the difference between a website independently enforcing their own rules under their own free will vs government control and regulation of speech/information accessibility?

The good thing now is that if you don't like Twitter, Facebook, mk7 forums you can go to alternatives. But, once government starts regulating, there are no alternatives. You wouldn't be allowed to post anything negative about the vaccine anywhere.
Not that I agree but there are numerous negative posts all over the internet about the vaccine.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
It is your use of the earlier quote that missed the point. That quote is often taken out of the context in which it was used.

“When Franklin said, “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety,” he was opposing the Penn family’s attempt to carve out an exception for themselves from the Pennsylvania General Assembly’s attempt to tax their lands for the collective good of frontier defense. The liberty Franklin was defending was the liberty the rest of us deserve now, too — liberty to choose to protect ourselves.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vaxope...did-benjamin-franklin-say-about-vaccines/amp/

I'm aware of the context. You have the liberty to protect yourself, no one's stopping anyone from getting vaccinated if they choose.

How's this quote instead though, "Give me liberty, or give me death".

The problem with this country, no one's willing to die for what they believe in anymore.