GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
19k armored brigade

Those are bunker busters.

cb1111

I am old and remember when 5 other houses were on the same phone number as ours. Each house had a specific ring but anyone could pick up and listen. Just unscrew the mouthpiece and no one could hear you were there.

What the fuck?!

How long ago was it like this?? 😂

The last party line was decommissioned in the US in the 80's IIRC. The last ones were almost only in tiny little towns and you knew the other people on the line.

I remember them from Austria as a kid in Austria, but never in the US. I also remember having to go to the telephone company to make a long distance phone call.

Then, of course, there were telegrams.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1627425559929.png

cb1111

While I'm sitting here waiting for @Unreal1 to respond (not likely) I'm going to share the results from my SHOPPING TRIPPPPP! Not sure on the bag so I bought two and I'll send back the loser. You gotta love Amazon I'll have all this by Saturday.

View attachment 221018

View attachment 221019

View attachment 221020

View attachment 221021

View attachment 221022
Let me know how the headset is. I had a nice set of Peltors when I was in MA in the 90's, but the batteries leaked somewhere along the line so I need new ones. I'm not sure that I need a really fancy (read - expensive) pair like the Peltors

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
They snap right into the earmuffs I bought as replacements. Gel pads that even have a little groove for your shooting glasses so they don't get squashed into your head. If you mean real donuts they look like chocolate coated chocolate to me. :)
hell yea I love chocolate

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ugh, a new low, even for this thread.
They've been around since the 80's with record breaking music, and have their own Sirius XM channel. Not many bands can say that.
Plus I saw them in Toronto in 97 and it was incredible.