GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
These 'lawyers' on trumps behalf are just bonkers!! Making shit up out of thin air, throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. WTF

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1608650729111.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
These 'lawyers' on trumps behalf are just bonkers!! Making shit up out of thin air, throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. WTF
Why are States blocking access to the voting machines? If there is nothing to hide? The one audit we know of has shown 68% error...HUGE.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Why are States blocking access to the voting machines? If there is nothing to hide? The one audit we know of has shown 68% error...HUGE.

This report was debunked, and released to allow the public to tear it apart. Have you looked at it with some critical analysis? You are hopeless.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
20201222_093635.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I like it.
Guy creeps on a GTI asking what turbo he is running
The creep is running a 'C-19 turbo' that's 'unbeatable'
GTI guy asserts you can beat 'A C-19' with methanol, e85 etc (a play on society against C19 but also a homage to the forum members here
The creep doubles down, another homage to the current or just passed thread title
They honk off a race, but the plot twist is they get abducted by aliens who turn out to be Russians and Trump himself.
I fucked your mom

also my bad realized the OP was cropped off a bit
1608651840463.png