GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm literally sharing scientific papers, and the data from people 'who know what they're talking about.' I just don't put spin on it.
Yes, I'm cherry picking the data, this is no different that what the media is doing. Others are doing the research, I'm distilling the numbers.
Memes are a bonus. I understand you can't relate to me, because you're afraid of a virus that floats right through your N95 mask. Ever see a guy that works on drywall? When they take off the mask that stuff is all over their face, the virus is much smaller. The WHO has said they did the contact tracing, if you don't have symptoms you don't spread the disease.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So just imagine how much higher those numbers would be without vaccines!

Since the invention of the seatbelt so many less people have died from auto accidents. Yeah but people are still dying...must be the seatbelt so let’s not use it.

Now you're talking language he can relate to.
You're not showing us any peer reviewed scientific papers, no references to people who actually know what they're talking about because they've studied it for 10, 20 , 40 years. You're showing us anecdotes, you're showing us memes, and you're showing us cherry picked charts that still have done nothing to support your argument in the least. You're not doing any research, you aren't conducting any experiments -- you are proving nothing.
It seems to you that you need to spoon-feed us your information and your perspective, but we don't. The fact us, we literally cannot find ground to stand with you because you've leaped your way through several mental gymnastics hoops in order to convince yourself that you're seeing some master plan at work. We can't find your "information" because it's information that has been illogically extrapolated by similar minded people, and it's no longer grounded in rationally organized evidence. None of us can relate to you because all of us are still grounded in reality.

Very well said. I would also add that he says he knows more about it than his wife who is an actual doctor. I wonder if she now consults with him on patient care. I feel very sorry for her.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
This plan for world domination, one of many, was published May 2010 (10 years ago) by the Rockefeller Foundation under the innocuous name 'Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.' It describes the virus, widespread masks, riots and the push back by the public. I will include the link for you to view at your leisure.
It's almost as if an organization founded five years before the Spanish flu pandemic put smart people together and wrote a paper describing what we, as a society can do to try and prevent or mitigate a similar situation. Hm, what a concept.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Anyone else playing a drinking game reading this? Drink Everytime zrick says mUh cOViD or says he knows more than doctors.

I'm going to be hammered in an hour.

10/10 this thread is amazing
Brilliant! I'll join you! 🍻

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Anyone else playing a drinking game reading this? Drink Everytime zrick says mUh cOViD or says he knows more than doctors.

I'm going to be hammered in an hour.

10/10 this thread is amazing

I started that last night. Got hammered. Woke up with a hangover and now this thread looks like a bad dream.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
We all know what this thread is and what it isn’t. Why are we still contributing here? Neither side is being helped, and once again, COVID talk is just escalating and pinning people against each other.

It amazes me how these threads develop and how far they can go. It’s just been 9 whole pages of the same thing reiterated over and over from each side. Let it die out

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I haven't heard anyone post different information. Just 'you have no scientific papers,' 'you're not a doctor,' 'you're an idiot living in an alternate reality.' Just bullies saying WEAR A MASK. By all means, give me some data that refutes anything I've posted. I'll wait.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I haven't heard anyone post different information. Just 'you have no scientific papers,' 'you're not a doctor,' 'you're an idiot living in an alternate reality.' Just bullies saying WEAR A MASK. By all means, give me some data that refutes anything I've posted. I'll wait.
It's some of the same data you've been looking at, all you need to do is remove your horse blinders and stop comparing this disease to other causes of death. That'll get you 75% of the way there to realizing you're looking at this from a very wrong angle.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
covid3.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Whataboutism in full swing, Trump has already had some of his cronies released before their terms were up. Pot calling the kettle black. Please sit down.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Ah, yes, The Mirror, formerly Daily Mirror. A publication lauded around the world as non-sensational, un-biased and honest. 🙄

Last edited: