GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
The smoking gun, found in the safe, hidden behind the masterlock door, next to the laptop.
036ca3cb4c955045.jpeg

Last edited:

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
40a2ce1307a945d4.jpg

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
With the current precedent now set, looking forward to raiding the Bidens home when the right is back in power! Except we might find cocaine, a meth lab, hookers, and bags of cash! Oh, and probably another laptop self incriminating Hunter Biden with multiple felonies.........again.

Seriously, the last (somewhat) peaceful transition of power in the country might be behind us now, hello banana republic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
With the current precedent now set, looking forward to raiding the Bidens home when the right is back in power! Except we might find cocaine, a meth lab, underage hookers, and bags of cash! Oh, and probably another laptop self incriminating Hunter Biden with multiple felonies.........again.

Seriously, the last (somewhat) peaceful transition of power in the country might be behind us now, hello banana republic.
Ftfy

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
It turns out there might be something to this, for once.

"including some marked as top secret and meant to be only available in special government facilities." Fox News later confirmed the report based on its own review of the documents.
In all, the records purportedly show that Trump was in possession of a tranche of documents that included those deemed top secret, the government's highest level of classification, as well as those designated "sensitive compartmented information" (SCI), meant only to be stored and viewed in specially designed government facilities.

https://reason.com/2022/08/12/trump-raid-allegedly-found-highly-classified-top-secret-documents/

The question now is, why would Trump have these types of documents at Mar-a-Lago? The notion that he declassified SCI (allegedly nuclear) documents is probably BS. But it wouldn't be hard to prove if Trump is telling the truth. So the ball is in his court now to prove his claim.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
The burden of proof is on "the state", not the individual. That's how the republic is supposed to work

The warrant stating any and all documents from his presidency, leans more to fishing expedition,for the moment, as the affidavit is still not released. Government agents allegedly saw everything he had from Feb to June of this year (an entire year after he left office, and no one knew?)....if it was this grave threat to national security, why wait till August 5th to get a warrant, and then sit on it for 2.5 days. Clown show. They would have had an better "case" in the public eye if they executed "the warrant" in 15 mins and took the boxes they new existed and bailed with what they got, they lost a fair mount of public opinion when they thew everyone outside, said turn off the cameras and spent an entire day there rummaging around.

For almost all items of classified information from the time he was president, he is the classification authority

If the FBI found it "too difficult" to prosecute a Clinton type for having a private server (so she could actively avoid federal records acts/law (intent....anyone...bueller....bueller) while she was actively running for public office, then how are the going to play this one (for a private box... :ROFLMAO: )???? Even if every allegedly made by the state in this case becomes true and admissible in a court. The current regime, along with administrative state is using "the process" as a punishment against the last regime. Especially because in the current climate they fear him being elected again. The administative state is in turn, solidifying mostly political moderates support of trump, so they are causing alot of the own problem they fear. The self licking ice cream cone of Bureaucracy

People in lesser fortunate countries understand what happens when the new admin, throws the old admin in prison. Consequences of an action like that when the general public according to vote tallies is slip near to the 50/50 mark? A broading of political divide.

Ex presidents still hold security clearances and get intelligence briefings...

Allow myself to quote, myself,

I find it odd that it's being reported, the warrant was obtained on Friday the 5th and it was executed on the 8th. If these documents were so sensitive to national security why would you wait for over 2 days?

Usually documents with that level of classification markings of national security origin come into a room (if required) in an approved container with one of the CJSC's handlers (in the presidential circumstance), then leave with the same handler to return to the appropriate storage or destroyed, they are not left for random collection(for anyone to mull over) or you go into the scif, have a briefing, and then leave them in the scif.

Unless...

Edit: the DOJ and FBI were aware of the documents since June, but waited until August to go after sensitive national security documents posing a grave risk to national security? It's almost like the jan 6 hearing continued to be a mostly nothing burger, then the bureaucratic state pivoted 🤷‍♂️
Affidavit still not released, warrant released totally vogue and missing probable cause.

The...What about-ism....official....

Obama took documents....he has enough of the bureaucracy behind him to support or "make the paperwork" official during or after the fact, so it's ok...for his "library"

"Hillary Clinton purged 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed. She lied to Congress and the Administration about their existence, the existence of a personal server, and she destroyed hard-drives and cell phones after they were subpoenaed. She stored classified information on personal devices that weren't approved for such storage. She paid an attorney to knowingly deliver a fake dossier, and the attorney, in the process, stated to federal investigators that he was doing so of his own volition, lying directly about the nature of the document. The document was then used to obtain multiple illegal FISA warrants to surveil administration personnel, after federal agents knowingly lied to the court about the veracity and reliability of the information in the dossier, when they knew it was false. Federal agents then conspired to falsely accuse and convict an administration member after reporting that "there was nothing wrong, no crime had been committed, and asking what do you want us to do, make something up," and upon being told to do, did. They then threatened the family of the administration official with ruin, threatening to harass and bankrupt their extended family if they didn't plead guilty, saying "the process is the punishment." No double standard. Rational Americans no longer trust the government."

Now Hillary is gloating about getting off...by selling hats....and the orange man bad...mob... is cheering her...while saying people "believing different" (with tangible evidence about government perpetrated crimes) are as a whole "threats to democracy".

Banana Republic, Clown show.

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I questioned the timing myself, not by days but by years. It wouldn't take years to find out that nuclear documents are missing. But, I don't know what the process is of raiding a former president. I imagine it's not something that can be taken lightly. In the sense that I'm sure there was an intensive investigative process to be 100% certain that the documents were at Mar-a-Lago and could be retrieved. How long it takes to come to that conclusion with absolute certainty, I don't know.

Of course, Trump isn't obligated to prove anything at the moment; I just feel it would be in everyone's best interest if he did back his claim with actual evidence, else why make it in the first place.

Right now, evidence is against him.

"including some marked as top secret and meant to be only available in special government facilities." Fox News later confirmed the report based on its own review of the documents.

If the documents were declassified, they would need to be marked declassified. So why would Fox lie and say they were classified? Only Trump can answer that.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
I questioned the timing myself, not by days but by years. It wouldn't take years to find out that nuclear documents are missing. But, I don't know what the process is of raiding a former president. I imagine it's not something that can be taken lightly. In the sense that I'm sure there was an intensive investigative process to be 100% certain that the documents were at Mar-a-Lago and could be retrieved. How long it takes to come to that conclusion with absolute certainty, I don't know.

Of course, Trump isn't obligated to prove anything at the moment; I just feel it would be in everyone's best interest if he did back his claim with actual evidence, else why make it in the first place.

Right now, evidence is against him.

If the documents were declassified, they would need to be marked declassified. So why would Fox lie and say they were classified? Only Trump can answer that.
So in an attempt to understand your thought process, you are erring on the side of the FBI and Garland at this point with what you have seen/read/heard?

While Fox "usually" being more trustworthy that MSNBC(with me sitting in a scif watching events over recent history go down), most of what any mainstream news outlet "sources" today are marginal at best and today court of public opinion rules instead of fact...(if we say it enough...) and the retraction of any inaccuracy is on page 11 at the bottom in fine print....next to the sports columns.

Again...they would have done better to grab what the knew existed in 15-20 mins and been out, not spend 10-12 hrs searching for "more" at his residence. Then had a Friday press conference with a general statement of what they found to the American people and deflate the situation.

Has any of this process regardless of legality, done any good to heal a country that is more divided than ever? The hard left doesn't seem to care, and continually berates the center to right to "just concede" to demands to every issue.
Because to me....with what I am continuing to witness for the last 7 years.... a case can be made that in our justice system has two tiers. They have made mostly another mostly nothing burger (my opinion, subject to change if new info comes to light), process crime at best...by waiting a year and half to raid over "sensitive' gravely dangerous national security TS SCI info. (closer mid terms, closer election season, and the jan 6 hearings not changing public opinion...) This is mostly rage fuel at isn;t going to pan out the way they were hoping.

For any of the willfully under educated " orange man/ orange man action...bad...ugh...ugh" mob around....the nuclear "codes" are in the football, not in mar-a-lago pool storage closet 3...and no it's not an actually football. Continue to lick windows and huff paint...

Just as a large percent of information is "over classified", most of declassified information doesn't always have the portion markings removed (multiple copies and repositories exist for some)...have you ever seen a FOIA document dump or any government document dumb in history? Tonnes of portion markings and headers on some documents. I have even read information that is this TS SCI, in open source reporting, nature of governments doing business, sometimes shit is even classified by government that is in plan sight.

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
So in an attempt to understand your thought process, you are erring on the side of the FBI and Garland at this point? Again...they would have done better to grab what the knew existed in 15-20 mins and been out, not spend 10-12 hrs searching for "more" .

I'm erring on the side of evidence. Currently, multiple sources (liberal and conservative) verify that the FBI has retrieved classified documents. The length of time it took to search a vast estate isn't relevant. Implying they found too much is an incredibly weak defense.

Has any of this process regardless of legality done any good to heal a country that is more divided than ever?

That's old hat at this point. No one is interested in healing and coming together until their side is guilty of something. Then all of a sudden, we need love and unity. Until it's genuine, it won't matter.

Because to me....with what I am continuing to witness for the last 7 years.... a case can be made that in a lot of cases our justice system is two tiered.

Only 7 years? The justice system has always been two-tiered, in various ways, the problem is no one cares until it impacts them.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
To be clear...I'm not saying the search was or wasn't warranted, I am speaking about optics to the average American. From the inventory sheet, it looks like they continued to only find the documents they knew existed. My opinion on the matter can change, if newer information comes to light.

As for the "healing...statement" I find there to be less tolerance of anything on the the political left, while in general professing to be the most tolerant.

I completely agree with you the no one cares in general until if affects them, defiantly a problem, and it allows the power structure to win, when it shouldn't. Like all the "new and impoved" irs funding....

As an example of problems affecting people... most women don't care or have "no idea" about the problems of men, until they are forced to be confronted about them by having a son, which is causing a lot of problems for society these days.

Last edited: