GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The only way this country will come together and heal is by dropping its partisanship and simply being objective. But no one is interested in holding their own accountable.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
If you're doing something as drastic as raiding a former president, you better retrieve as much evidence as possible. Walking away with only a few documents would be worse. I really don't think the length of the search changes the optics or makes people more or less comfortable about the situation.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
If you're doing something as drastic as raiding a former president, you better retrieve as much evidence as possible. Walking away with only a few documents would be worse. I really don't think the length of the search changes the optics or makes people more or less comfortable about the situation.

I don't completely agree, under the currently reported premise, if it doesn't change, that they had seen the documents in the months before, left them, then waited to do a raid. As far as interest in holding their "own side" accountable from what I have seen is the bureaucratic state is more inclined to allow the left to skirt by, the actions are in plan sight to most Americans. and if the rules are applied to one side than the other, you have the current climate we have today...

They should have confiscated the information if it was that dangerous, then immediately got a warrant, and did a raid, more probable cause and more sense to me; would swayed more people against the professed "diet coke" of evil at worst, but to each their own opinion of the current "facts" subject to change of course.

If someone was going to destroy evidence....the usual justification for a raid....they gave him months (if not years) to proverbially destroy evidence, if he was going to. Why wouldn't in this case and timeline, make a record inventory of every TS SCI document, they would have an complete inventory....then just subpoena him to retrieve them, if you make no progress on the known inventory. Then you would have an clear cut justification to the american people for a raid, with a easy statement of he has classified (garland by friday at the latest) we believe he shouldn't have had, so we asked for it, and he didn't give it. so we are heros and saved "democracy...". It so far... looks like a fumble, in a quest for political points during an election season.

All of that gravely dangerous national security info....as previously stated....is(I hope...) not left around for collection in the presidential offices to be put in boxes, if that is happening the entire national security apparatus of the US dealing with any classified, on or around the pentagon, to/from the state department,the CJCS staff level and above all needs reformed; every 4 star in the pentagon needs to be questioned and some retired, quickly, if they tolerate this, they should have never been promoted to that echelon of "service". No chain of custody for classified exists, an the whole process is grossly negligent, if this is the case.

If that level of nonsense is happening, then it more than likely didn't start with the trump admin. In my opinion. We have got to a point with government, that an employee being given tools to do a job that are all broken, then when the job doesn't get done right or on time...blaming the employee and suing them for damages.

But...I am sure the power structure can find a staffer, who heard a story about a conversion about trump, in the oval office, to steal or take classified...that may have taken place for the pundits to salivate at...along with the people who daily continue to think about trump outside of prison is ruining democracy and the constitution. News flash for them most of the fog around trump is a symptom of the political nonsense and bureaucracy, not the cause. The Republic has been in trouble for decades, threatened more by the institutions/bureaucracy it has created than by the common citizen and people are still happy being willfully ignorant.

Nothing was raided for the Clinton investigation (Comey stated on video some type of outside actors got some access to the mail server (national security)) and evidence of mishandling of classified exists but no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case..., she verifiable-ly destroyed evidence after subpoenas, the FBI itself has made up evidence/ entrapped in cases in the past, nothing has been raided for hunter(s) nonsense, and nothing into pelosi insider trading, but a raid was defiantly conducted over a abandoned or lost diary. Forgive me if this entire shit sandwich we call a government currently doesn't pass an objective the smell test....at the moment.

Like our justice system continuing to let the gang banger off with reduced sentences to continue to try get the prep to rat out a bigger fish. This is contributory to why the general public continues to deal with criminals, the justice system is salivating for the ring leader while saying is "doing its job", when it's failing the average law abiding person, who is the victim of theft, and harassment by these individuals.

Correct me if I am wrong but looking at the inventory they didn't get anything that wasn't already mostly known or seen by the national records division, minimal to no "extra".

The definition of insanity...is our elected government officials for 7 plus years saying 'Trump is going to jail this time', over and over and expecting different results. I'm waiting with my popcorn...awaiting the next case to show of the dreaded electionpox disease....

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
With the current precedent now set, looking forward to raiding the Bidens home when the right is back in power! Except we might find cocaine, a meth lab, hookers, and bags of cash! Oh, and probably another laptop self incriminating Hunter Biden with multiple felonies.........again.

Seriously, the last (somewhat) peaceful transition of power in the country might be behind us now, hello banana republic.
Pshh. We'd need bananas, or some other commodity, to sell to a powerful country to be on the level of a banana republic. We'll be a 3rd world shit show pretty soon, at this rate.

npace

Autocross Champion
The burden of proof is on "the state", not the individual. That's how the republic is supposed to work

The warrant stating any and all documents from his presidency, leans more to fishing expedition,for the moment, as the affidavit is still not released. Government agents allegedly saw everything he had from Feb to June of this year (an entire year after he left office, and no one knew?)....if it was this grave threat to national security, why wait till August 5th to get a warrant, and then sit on it for 2.5 days. Clown show. They would have had an better "case" in the public eye if they executed "the warrant" in 15 mins and took the boxes they new existed and bailed with what they got, they lost a fair mount of public opinion when they thew everyone outside, said turn off the cameras and spent an entire day there rummaging around.

For almost all items of classified information from the time he was president, he is the classification authority

If the FBI found it "too difficult" to prosecute a Clinton type for having a private server (so she could actively avoid federal records acts/law (intent....anyone...bueller....bueller) while she was actively running for public office, then how are the going to play this one (for a private box... :ROFLMAO: )???? Even if every allegedly made by the state in this case becomes true and admissible in a court. The current regime, along with administrative state is using "the process" as a punishment against the last regime. Especially because in the current climate they fear him being elected again. The administative state is in turn, solidifying mostly political moderates support of trump, so they are causing alot of the own problem they fear. The self licking ice cream cone of Bureaucracy

People in lesser fortunate countries understand what happens when the new admin, throws the old admin in prison. Consequences of an action like that when the general public according to vote tallies is slip near to the 50/50 mark? A broading of political divide.

Ex presidents still hold security clearances and get intelligence briefings...

Allow myself to quote, myself,

The...What about-ism....official....

Obama took documents....he has enough of the bureaucracy behind him to support or "make the paperwork" official during or after the fact, so it's ok...for his "library"

"Hillary Clinton purged 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed. She lied to Congress and the Administration about their existence, the existence of a personal server, and she destroyed hard-drives and cell phones after they were subpoenaed. She stored classified information on personal devices that weren't approved for such storage. She paid an attorney to knowingly deliver a fake dossier, and the attorney, in the process, stated to federal investigators that he was doing so of his own volition, lying directly about the nature of the document. The document was then used to obtain multiple illegal FISA warrants to surveil administration personnel, after federal agents knowingly lied to the court about the veracity and reliability of the information in the dossier, when they knew it was false. Federal agents then conspired to falsely accuse and convict an administration member after reporting that "there was nothing wrong, no crime had been committed, and asking what do you want us to do, make something up," and upon being told to do, did. They then threatened the family of the administration official with ruin, threatening to harass and bankrupt their extended family if they didn't plead guilty, saying "the process is the punishment." No double standard. Rational Americans no longer trust the government."

Now Hillary is gloating about getting off...by selling hats....and the orange man bad...mob... is cheering her...while saying people "believing different" (with tangible evidence about government perpetrated crimes) are as a whole "threats to democracy".

Banana Republic, Clown show.
I agree with all of this. Except the banana republic part. Nobody wants our bananas.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I didn't realize this has been going on for as long as it has been. Trump claimed he turned over all classified documents he still had in his possession back in June. But we now know that was a lie. So why is he trying so desperately to hold onto these documents?

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
They also saw items in February had access to them, I believe, then in june again complete access again... if it was a grave danger to national security after it sat for a year and half...they had justification to take it then...not wait 2 to 6 months to get a warrant and sat on a warrant for 2.5 days before execution. "Sources say" he "complied" with the june subpoena, met with the agents face to face, when the government agents requested "the lock" was put on the room and agents had physical access to the documents. We are missing a step in the matrix, here...from june until august.

If this transpired wtihin 90 days of him leaving the white house. I'd award bownie points, a merit badge and a free taco from taco bell coupon. If this has been the problem with previous admins..... which news media reporting seems to support.... National Records needs to be the ones packing up offices at the ends of presidencies to ensure compliance, not staffers, but of course the system is designed to support an environment of failure, not prevent it,....i'm shocked...I tell you... shocked....must be because of man made global warming, using electricity for home air conditioning instead of charging electric cars, that makes the electricity "greener", the electrons know....they know...

If it was this the great orange, chocolate filled, grave national threat, death star, of a tangerine, hanging off an orange tree, in florida, behind a padlock, in pool closet 3. "National Records...." should have know document were missing a long time ago. They have one job of course, chain of custody of information. All what has transpired in the last week is the true the chain of custody for classified on display, the the entire apparatus failed and is currently failing starting with pentagon staff up to the joint chiefs, that TS SCI was/has been/and is lying around to be packed up in boxes, transported all the way to Florida, and put in storage by low level staffers, ....the point of diminishing returns was achieved at circa #66,376...all has been stated before. Is he going to be grossly negligent or extremely careless? memes?

Bruce-Reinhart-Social-Media.jpg

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Pshh. We'd need bananas, or some other commodity, to sell to a powerful country to be on the level of a banana republic. We'll be a 3rd world shit show pretty soon, at this rate.
Based on the quality of our roads and cellular coverage/internet speeds, we've been a third world country for a while.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Turns out, that's exactly what they did. They subpoenaed him, but he didn't turn everything over, so here we are today.
No it's not. He and his lawyers had been negotiating with the government for months. That's how it's done properly. It's how Obama was handled. But this was Trump, not Obama. He gave them 15 boxes of requested material. They couldn't find anything to make a huge dust up over, much less anything illegal. So they wanted more. His lawyers had been negotiating with the government successfully. Then the activist Garland decides he doesn't want to wait and sets up the raid when he knew Trump was out of town. He makes up lies about imminent threats to national security. This is banana republic stuff.

J6. They are trying to keep him off the 2024 ballot by making up enough crap that can be slung 24/7 in the MSM that blue states will do exactly that. Just watch.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
No it's not. He and his lawyers had been negotiating with the government for months. That's how it's done properly. It's how Obama was handled. But this was Trump, not Obama. He gave them 15 boxes of requested material. They couldn't find anything to make a huge dust up over, much less anything illegal. So they wanted more. His lawyers had been negotiating with the government successfully. Then the activist Garland decides he doesn't want to wait and sets up the raid when he knew Trump was out of town. He makes up lies about imminent threats to national security. This is banana republic stuff.

J6. They are trying to keep him off the 2024 ballot by making up enough crap that can be slung 24/7 in the MSM that blue states will do exactly that. Just watch.
Search, Pelosi...wrap up smear on youtube...

The "administrative state" has two flow chart branches for how they deal with "issues", that are distinctly different. It's currently on display for everyone to see. It starts at....Does "the D" or "R" tow the line for the bureaucracy or do they challenge it.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It turns out there might be something to this, for once.

https://reason.com/2022/08/12/trump-raid-allegedly-found-highly-classified-top-secret-documents/

The question now is, why would Trump have these types of documents at Mar-a-Lago? The notion that he declassified SCI (allegedly nuclear) documents is probably BS. But it wouldn't be hard to prove if Trump is telling the truth. So the ball is in his court now to prove his claim.
Everything he took was declassified by his actions, he had the authority. Whatever nuclear stuff he has is surely out of date by now, he's out of the loop so to speak anyway (until 2024).

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

0barna took millions of documents that were meant for the archives and nobody ever saw them again. Where is his raid???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
To be clear...I'm not saying the search was or wasn't warranted, I am speaking about optics to the average American. From the inventory sheet, it looks like they continued to only find the documents they knew existed. My opinion on the matter can change, if newer information comes to light.

As for the "healing...statement" I find there to be less tolerance of anything on the the political left, while in general professing to be the most tolerant.

I completely agree with you the no one cares in general until if affects them, defiantly a problem, and it allows the power structure to win, when it shouldn't. Like all the "new and impoved" irs funding....

As an example of problems affecting people... most women don't care or have "no idea" about the problems of men, until they are forced to be confronted about them by having a son, which is causing a lot of problems for society these days.
I personally think this was a smear campaign to keep Trump-endorsed candidates from winning the midterms. And then to keep him from running again. The timing of it all is very suspect. He's been sitting on this stuff for 18 months and nobody cared until now?