zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wisconsin has 500,000 active voters that were registered in 1918...
Keep thinking your vote matters.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This is what I'm talking about when I talk about you spreading misinformation and bullshit willy nilly with no regard for anything.

I haven't looked into it, so I can't say weather the initial claim is true or not. But let's assume it is. And there are 120k active voters & 380k inactive voters who have been on the roll for over 100 years, That would be the facts.

Yet you come in here spewing "Wisconsin has 500,000 active voters that were registered in 1918!!!!" which is complete misinformation from the initial claim.

Reactions: WAP

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
This is what I'm talking about when I talk about you spreading misinformation and bullshit willy nilly with no regard for anything.

I haven't looked into it, so I can't say weather the initial claim is true or not. But let's assume it is. And there are 120k active voters & 380k inactive voters who have been on the roll for over 100 years, That would be the facts.

Yet you come in here spewing "Wisconsin has 500,000 active voters that were registered in 1918!!!!" which is complete misinformation from the initial claim.
But who cares? It's literally like 8 people in this forum going back and forth between each other. There are clearly two sides, divided, and no matter what one says, true or not, the other won't agree with.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
But who cares? It's literally like 8 people in this forum going back and forth between each other. There are clearly two sides, divided, and no matter what one says, true or not, the other won't agree with.

Bingo. This thread is pure satire. If you're getting angry you're doing the internet wrong. 0% of people in here are looking for useful information.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's been clear for a long time that this thread isn't going to change anybody's mind in either direction.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
my minds been swayed a few times, sightly at least.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fuck you Jay 😂

thumb_png-the-simpsons-old-man-yells-at-cloud-53996553.png