GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I just looked up the menu at a local restaurant... 12 wings used to be like 14 bucks. Now it's 18.99 + tax. Holy :poop:
1635884374427.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

World's top climate scientists told to 'cover up' the fact that the Earth's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html
  • Leaked United Nations report reveals the world's temperature hasn't risen for the last 15 years
  • Politicians have raised concerns about the final draft
  • Fears that the findings will encourage deniers of man-made climate change

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Bullshit. What a moronic claim.

I live by the border. I can turn around and see it from my window. We are in an area that wasn't particularly active BEFORE Biden took over. But now? The amount of Border Patrol activity is OFF THE CHARTS. I see it every day, first hand. If you don't believe me, come down and see for yourself. But like Biden & Kamala, you don't give a shit. And no, I'm not a Republican.
And Sarah Palin could "see Russia from her back porch." Claiming you know a problem just because you can see some anecdotal evidence is what is truly moronic.

Do you really think I support illegal immigration? My personally view would be to modify the 14th Amendment so that like most countries, simply being born in the US does not make you an automatic US citizen. Once you did that, it would make it easier to issue more work visas, where, esp, Mexican immigrants were allowed into the US to work... legally. If the workers have children in the US, then those children are not citizens, which makes the whole process easier to manage -- you can much more easily send mom and dad back to Mexico when they've overstayed their work visas, because their kids are not American citizens (if they have kids, of course).

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion

Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial​

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

For the mentally disadvantaged, may I remind you Pfizer has a history for falsifying data and bribing doctors...they have literally paid billions in fines already.
Wait a second, you write one thing and then provide a link about something else. Plenty of drug companies have had production issues. When did Pfizer "literally pay billions in fines."

Please point me to the article about these supposed "billion in fines." Also, how is this evidence about the COVID vaccine? Your logic is akin to 1 + cat = 2

If you claim to have evidence, then don't just post a link to nowhere, cite the sentences and quote them.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And Sarah Palin could "see Russia from her back porch." Claiming you know a problem just because you can see some anecdotal evidence is what is truly moronic.

Do you really think I support illegal immigration? My personally view would be to modify the 14th Amendment so that like most countries, simply being born in the US does not make you an automatic US citizen. Once you did that, it would make it easier to issue more work visas, where, esp, Mexican immigrants were allowed into the US to work... legally. If the workers have children in the US, then those children are not citizens, which makes the whole process easier to manage -- you can much more easily send mom and dad back to Mexico when they've overstayed their work visas, because their kids are not American citizens (if they have kids, of course).
If you don't support illegal immigration then you're not a good Democrat. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wait a second, you write one thing and then provide a link about something else. Plenty of drug companies have had production issues. When did Pfizer "literally pay billions in fines."

Please point me to the article about these supposed "billion in fines." Also, how is this evidence about the COVID vaccine? Your logic is akin to 1 + cat = 2

If you claim to have evidence, then don't just post a link to nowhere, cite the sentences and quote them.
I don't know about that link but Pfizer has paid billions in fines and criminal charges over the years. Here's a few of them.

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.co...es-assessed-billions-in-criminal-convictions/

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Posted long ago, this is old news. Is a DOJ link good enough for you??
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...gest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

They have a history of bribing doctors and falsifying data.
https://www.businessinsider.com/pfi...t-fine-every-for-deceitful-advertising-2009-9

Pfizer To Pay $2.3 Billion In Biggest Fine Ever For Deceitful Drug Marketing​

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Of course, when you can make $60B a year on a liability-free 'vaccine,' those fines are peanuts.
@MagicMK you really believe what these snake oil salesmen are selling?? CAREER CRIMINALS.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Were you here for the Project Veritas videos where Pfizer employees revealed natural immunity is BEST???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about the whistleblower that had email receipts of Pfizer trying to coverup FETAL CELLS used in vaccine development???
CAREER LIARS!!