GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1635900973706.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
And Sarah Palin could "see Russia from her back porch." Claiming you know a problem just because you can see some anecdotal evidence is what is truly moronic.

Do you really think I support illegal immigration? My personally view would be to modify the 14th Amendment so that like most countries, simply being born in the US does not make you an automatic US citizen. Once you did that, it would make it easier to issue more work visas, where, esp, Mexican immigrants were allowed into the US to work... legally. If the workers have children in the US, then those children are not citizens, which makes the whole process easier to manage -- you can much more easily send mom and dad back to Mexico when they've overstayed their work visas, because their kids are not American citizens (if they have kids, of course).
She didn't say that, Tina Fey did while portraying her on SNL.

But you would be grandfathered in as a citizen, right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is all you need to know about Pfizer and their 'vaccine.'

Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2875889

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dems lost Virginia...this is a clear rebuke of Biden's woke policies. They say it's a bellwether of 2022. Let's hope so.
Get all these domestic terrorists OUT OF GOVERNMENT.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
And Sarah Palin could "see Russia from her back porch." Claiming you know a problem just because you can see some anecdotal evidence is what is truly moronic.

Do you really think I support illegal immigration? My personally view would be to modify the 14th Amendment so that like most countries, simply being born in the US does not make you an automatic US citizen. Once you did that, it would make it easier to issue more work visas, where, esp, Mexican immigrants were allowed into the US to work... legally. If the workers have children in the US, then those children are not citizens, which makes the whole process easier to manage -- you can much more easily send mom and dad back to Mexico when they've overstayed their work visas, because their kids are not American citizens (if they have kids, of course).

So you are denying that observation is the basic tenet of the empirical method? Very nice.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@riceburner the thread is less dramatic because trolls like Gretafan stopped getting attention.
The ones that remain share the fight for freedom. Greatness begets greatness.
I'd also like to think I've made some good points.
@anotero thanks for liking my posts.

1635947137826.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
@riceburner the thread is less dramatic because trolls like Gretafan stopped getting attention.
The ones that remain share the fight for freedom. Greatness begets greatness.
I'd also like to think I've made some good points.
@anotero thanks for liking my posts.

View attachment 229643

According to libtard morons, I've already committed a crime by liking your comments. So I'm just enjoying the oUtLaW LiFe!