GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Put some balm on it. I hope the next priest that comes your way won't touch you in all the funny places. ;)
How old are you? What's funny is how you use a contemporary example of preists' abuse of their sheep, but then call me out for saying that I find the tenets of religion repulsive. Again, how old are you?

Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
20201222_111013.jpg

Did someone say abuse of sheep?

#riceburneroriginals

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
How old are you? What's funny is how you use a contemporary example of preists' abuse of their sheep, but then call me out for saying that I find the tenets of religion repulsive. Again, how old are you?

I call you out because you are a peon that thinks he's oh so above everyone else. Übermensch much?
In reality your butthurt over others' beliefs is as inconsequential as a fly in my kitchen. But you are still fun to observe.

That butthurt won't go away by itself. Cool it off. ;)

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I call you out because you are a peon that thinks he's oh so above everyone else. Übermensch much?
In reality your butthurt over others' beliefs is as inconsequential as a fly in my kitchen. But you are still fun to observe.

That butthurt won't go away by itself. Cool it off. ;)
How am I above everyone else? You are the one who referred to other as peons in your previous response. You're also pathological...you project your obvious issues of superiority onto others. You say your a leftist, but rail against the left. To any reasonably intelligent person, you just appear scatterbrained and full of shit. You're a troll, pure and simple...the gaslighting champ.

Is your age some big secret you don't wish to divulge? Afraid it is somehow going to harm your credibility? (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!)

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Let's be real, the FDA has revoked the PCR testing because it can't differentiate between COVID and flu. So if the tests aren't accurate, we need to take the last 2 years with a grain of salt.
Millions of flu cases before 2020 and now it's gone? Use your brain.
What kind of study or 'science' is based on suspected cases? Why wouldn't they go the extra mile and confirm?
You do remember Pfizer has paid billions in criminal charges, right? FOR BRIBERY AND FALSIFYING STUDIES.

It's even on their website that the test can't differentiate between the two. Everything is in plain sight yet you still have these fools out here who don't want to acknowledge the truth.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
How am I above everyone else? You are the one who referred to other as peons in your previous response. You're also pathological...you project your obvious issues of superiority onto others. You say your a leftist, but rail against the left. To any reasonably intelligent person, you just appear scatterbrained and full of shit. You're a troll, pure and simple...the gaslighting champ.

Is your age some big secret you don't wish to divulge? Afraid it is somehow going to harm your credibility? (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!)

Nope, i called YOU a peon. Religion is an objective fact of life that's been accompanying humanity for millenia. You don't like religion? Then offer people something else, a substitute. Instead you just shit like a troll. Telling religious people they are morons and their gods are crap won't make them stop believing. But that's not your goal -- you just like calling others idiots, that's all. I'm an atheist, but i felt no need to profess my dislike of religious beliefs via my user name. You set yourself up for it, so who's the idiot?

I know and understand about what it means to be on the left a bit more than you do. Trust me: shitting on religious people on the internet doesn't make you a supporter of the idea of socialization of the means of production.

I don't divulge my age to random shitheads on car forums. ;)

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Nope, i called YOU a peon. Religion is an objective fact of life that's been accompanying humanity for millenia. You don't like religion? Then offer people something else, a substitute. Instead you just shit like a troll. Telling religious people they are morons and their gods are crap won't make them stop believing. But that's not your goal -- you just like calling others idiots, that's all. I'm an atheist, but i felt no need to profess my dislike of religious beliefs via my user name. You set yourself up for it, so who's the idiot?

I know and understand about what it means to be on the left a bit more than you do. Trust me: shitting on religious people on the internet doesn't make you a supporter of the idea of socialization of the means of production.

I don't divulge my age to random shitheads on car forums. ;)
Ah I get it.. so you're a young buck with no chips in the game and don't want to admit it. Most of us have been around for a half century or more, seen a lot of shit, and been exposed to a lot of opinions, and you're not teaching anyone anything in this random shithead car forum.

The only person saying "idiots and peons" here is you. I've made my position on religion clear...people can engage me or not, or I may engage them if I feel a topic or post warrants it. However, I generally call out religion on the issues, as it's the belief system itself that's the problem, not those individuals who are indoctrinated, as they can no longer break free of those thresholds. However, if someone wants to get in my face and tell my their god is special and wonderful, that's fine...I just want the corroborating evidence.

You're an odd bird, analterror...you come off as some kind of steal from the rich give to the poor "Robin Hood" type, but you're funding the broken government like we are, indulging in capitalistic society like we are, and sucking corporate dicks just like we are. Welcome to the club, kid.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Ah I get it.. so you're a young buck with no chips in the game and don't want to admit it. Most of us have been around for a half century or more, seen a lot of shit, and been exposed to a lot of opinions, and you're not teaching anyone anything in this random shithead car forum.

The only person saying "idiots and peons" here is you. I've made my position on religion clear...people can engage me or not, or I may engage them if I feel a topic or post warrants it. However, I generally call out religion on the issues, as it's the belief system itself that's the problem, not those individuals who are indoctrinated, as they can no longer break free of those thresholds. However, if someone wants to get in my face and tell my their god is special and wonderful, that's fine...I just want the corroborating evidence.

You're an odd bird, analterror...you come off as some kind of steal from the rich give to the poor "Robin Hood" type, but you're funding the broken government like we are, indulging in capitalistic society like we are, and sucking corporate dicks just like we are. Welcome to the club, kid.

So even after half a century you feel the urge to run around like a teenager screaming "religion sucks, believers are idiots!" You must have taken the wrong turn somewhere -- grown men are past that by the time they are 25. Requesting corroborating evidence of something that isn't there after five decades on earth from people that BELIEVE is moronic. I can recommend fishing as an alternative hobby.

"Funding broken government" -- have you discovered a way for an average Joe to not pay taxes and get away with it? Do share, I'll tell my employer to stop deducting.

Keep ranting, I'm all ears.

PS
If I'm analterror, then that explains your butthurt perfectly. ;)

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Let's be real, the FDA has revoked the PCR testing because it can't differentiate between COVID and flu. So if the tests aren't accurate, we need to take the last 2 years with a grain of salt.
Millions of flu cases before 2020 and now it's gone? Use your brain.
What kind of study or 'science' is based on suspected cases? Why wouldn't they go the extra mile and confirm?
You do remember Pfizer has paid billions in criminal charges, right? FOR BRIBERY AND FALSIFYING STUDIES.
It's even on their website that the test can't differentiate between the two. Everything is in plain sight yet you still have these fools out here who don't want to acknowledge the truth.

Aren't y'all the ones that make fun of others for not reading the facts? Y'all read one blurb about PCR tests and never bothered to confirm anything. It's not that the early PCR tests couldn't differentiate between COVID and flu, it's that they could ONLY test for COVID. So if someone who took an early PCR test had flu but not COVID, the test result said they're healthy, but more accurately -- negative for COVID. If they had COVID, the test would return a positive result. The test did NOT misdiagnose flu as COVID, nor did it get "confused" like you two seem to think. The new tests have been updated and can simultaneously test for both viruses, returning unique positive results for each.

Here's a fact check and within. Not like a fact check will deter Ricky though, since they're all paid for by, idk, some guy he doesn't like.
CDC encourages use of new tests that detect both COVID-19 and the flu (apnews.com)

Ok, so vaccinated people carrying higher viral loads than unvaccinated and early PCR tests not working have both been debunked. Y'all are running out of lies.

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
So even after half a century you feel the urge to run around like a teenager screaming "religion sucks, believers are idiots!" You must have taken the wrong turn somewhere -- grown men are past that by the time they are 25. Requesting corroborating evidence of something that isn't there after five decades on earth from people that BELIEVE is moronic. I can recommend fishing as an alternative hobby.

"Funding broken government" -- have you discovered a way for an average Joe to not pay taxes and get away with it? Do share, I'll tell my employer to stop deducting.

Keep ranting, I'm all ears.

PS
If I'm analterror, then that explains your butthurt perfectly. ;)
Again, you keep saying things I haven't said. It'd be interesting to watch you perjure yourself in a court of law if you were ever to come up on changes for anything. You keep calling everyone in here out about how we're two-faced, and "what have we done to stop american atrocities overseas" and we "pay our taxes don't we Where do we thing that's going?" You can see all the problems...you can fix them as well as we can.

Like a said before, you're just here to argue whether your point is salient or not...you're pathetic, and everyone here knows it. There are a lot of people here that would just as soon block me for my views, but they don't, because I'm on the level, whereas you are in some sort of dissociative rage state where yoou lash out at anything and everything in very immature fashion. And you're a coward as well, seeing as how your age is informa non grata to anyone asking. I'd guessed before that your age was 13, but that was intended as a joke...I'm really beginning to wonder...

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Aren't y'all the ones that make fun of others for not reading the facts? Y'all read one blurb about PCR tests and never bothered to confirm anything. It's not that the early PCR tests can't differentiate between COVID and flu, it's that they can ONLY test for COVID. So if someone taking an early PCR test has flu but not COVID, the test says they're healthy. If they have COVID, the test will return a positive result. The test did NOT misdiagnose flu as COVID, nor does it get "confused" like you two seem to think. The new tests have been updated and can simultaneously test for both viruses, returning unique positive results for each.

Here's a fact check and within. Not like a fact check will deter Ricky though, since they're all paid for by, idk, some guy he doesn't like.
CDC encourages use of new tests that detect both COVID-19 and the flu (apnews.com)

Ok, so vaccinated people carrying higher viral loads than unvaccinated and early PCR tests not working have both been debunked. Y'all are running out of lies.

I already posted the proof months ago. The CDC's own site said verbatim that current tests cannot differentiate between sars-cov2 and flu. The tests were not calibrated with an isolated virus, instead they used their own concoction that was "similar" to the virus. Thus, the tests were not accurate.

The test also cannot differentiate between sars-cov1 and sars-cov2.