The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
flat.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LOL thank you @jay745 . You have been redeemed.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

The point of stay at home orders and business closures was to flattening the curve, it worked. The next phase of that was supposed to be reopening businesses, with mask use, social distancing, and contact tracing of new cases, in order to keep the number of new cases low until a vaccine or cure could be developed. That's where the US went wrong. Not sure how that's hard to understand. Now cases are spiking again.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's nice to see someone doing the legwork. These graphs typically sputter at the end, a small rise is normal and does not worry me.
98% of people dying from causes other than COVID, this has not changed.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's nice to see someone doing the legwork. These graphs typically sputter at the end, a small rise is normal and does not worry me.
98% of people dying from causes other than COVID, this has not changed.

But they should worry you. Like normal, you don't understand the data you're looking at. The pandemic isn't going stay contained to a few large cities in CA, FL and TX. It takes longer to spread to other cities and rural areas, but it will.

And again, just because you die of pneumonia, doesn't mean covid didn't cause your death. Covid caused the pneumonia.

You continue to act like your understand infectous disease, but your just don't, and refuse to listen to those that do.

The only way we keep those numbers down is masks, hand washing, social distancing and making schools and businesses open in a way to reduce the spread of covid 19.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We had it in my area in March, I'm 30 min from one of the first hotspots.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
LOL Trump is making more money by abusing the power of his office than he ever would if he kept his Presidential salary.

First of all I don't agree with that and secondly he donates his salary which is true.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'One death is too many.' Tell that to the 73 million babies aborted every year. 650k senior citizens is chump change.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
masks.jpg