GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Twitter is pushing this narrative now.
"VAERS and Yellow Card databases show unverified reports of COVID-19 vaccine-related side effects and deaths that can be submitted by anyone...
Adverse effects and deaths reported on these systems are not necessarily caused by COVID-19 vaccines and may be unrelated coincidences, according to the CDC."

If you die, it's an UNRELATED COINCIDENCE.

That's the official story.
GTFOH

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I didn't mean 3 cheeseburgers per week was too high just that it's the average. I find it difficult to believe the average person is eating 3 cheeseburgers per week.
I will fight for your right to eat 4 cheeseburgers per week!!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I didn't mean 3 cheeseburgers per week was too high just that it's the average. I find it difficult to believe the average person is eating 3 cheeseburgers per week.

You have to remember. Some people will put down 5 or 6+ McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting. The high outliers probably skew the average.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You have to remember. Some people will put down 5 or 6+ McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting. The high outliers probably skew the average.
You're right but what about all the vegetarians and people who do eat meat but not beef. If it's a true statement that the average cheeseburgers per week is 3 per person then it is what it is.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The Carters became Hobbits apparently.

1620356040408.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Does that mean more trolling the Whole Foods parking lots and verbally assaulting strangers?

Sorry, but the no-maskers around here can’t afford to shop at the local Whole Foods... the plebeians get their organic stuff from Fresh Thyme.

Nice attempt for #33, still fail to impress.