GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
It's real, if everyone just wore masks and took a little effort to distance, we wouldn't have 200,000 dead. Pretending that we can just go back to normal is just wrong and going to end badly.
I just saw a large (indoor) car show is happening Oct 10th at our convention center. The ads read "mask required indoors", but a couple thousand people walking around in a convention center together makes me think Kentucky is going to have it's next spike around Oct 17th....

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S DSG PP
You can prove Trump has had a STD?
He was sued a few times back before his political days, and supposedly settled out of court. I can't prove it because all of the evidence (supposedly including medical records) is sheltered by non-disclosure agreements. He has bragged about avoiding them, calling it his "personal Viet Nam". https://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/trump-stern-vietnam-stds/index.html If Trump hadn't run for president, they could have made him president of Liberty University.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm not saying the virus isn't real, or that SOME of the deaths are not real. Majority dead are elderly and/or sick with preexisting conditions. These people die EVERY year. I'm sorry for them but it's true.
CDC admits that 6% of deaths are from the virus itself, making the numbers drastically lower than advertised.
I don't wish death on anyone, unlike @GTIfan99. If I get sick, so be it, I'm still 99%+ to be ok, statistically. Everyone is overlooking the data. Besides that, I eat healthy foods and get lots of vitamin C and D. Probably why I've NEVER been sick in the 3 years since the flu shot gave me a blood disorder.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your heath is in your hands fellas. Contagious diseases have been around forever. Not everyone is susceptible. Dr Oz saying he will be tested for T-cell immunity, a test not readily available to the public, but the gist of it is many of us are already immune.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Idiots: It’s a hoax and it only hits old and weak people.

Everyone: sigh, idiots

I found out last night that one of my best friends has been admitted to a hospital, and is now getting treatment for COVID-19.

facts of his case:

-37yo otherwise healthy and quite fit

- Contact was made during practice for his nationally ranked amateur hockey team Friday 9/25

- Contracted from an asymptotic carrier that had tested positive 9/27

- multiple members of team are positive and symptomatic

- COVID fast test was negative, confirmed disease via CT then sample pulled from lung

- has been in hospital since 10/1 on o2, and started the “Trump Cocktail” last night.

Be safe out there kiddies.

edit:removed demographic info to not cloud the minds of people that know nothing of demographics and statistics, but try REALLY hard.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
We gotta smarten up quick here in America. We've allowed the virus to become a perpetual motion machine.

Pretty sure we're gonna stay stupid though, the vaccine is our only hope at this point. Then we just need 60% of the public as guinea pigs and we'll be good to go....like June 2021 😐

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not saying the virus isn't real, or that SOME of the deaths are not real. Majority dead are elderly and/or sick with preexisting conditions. These people die EVERY year. I'm sorry for them but it's true.
CDC admits that 6% of deaths are from the virus itself, making the numbers drastically lower than advertised.
I don't wish death on anyone, unlike @GTIfan99. If I get sick, so be it, I'm still 99%+ to be ok, statistically. Everyone is overlooking the data. Besides that, I eat healthy foods and get lots of vitamin C and D. Probably why I've NEVER been sick in the 3 years since the flu shot gave me a blood disorder.

CDC admitted no such thing, you can't comprehend death statistics. You're a fraud like Trump.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your heath is in your hands fellas. Contagious diseases have been around forever. Not everyone is susceptible. Dr Oz saying he will be tested for T-cell immunity, a test not readily available to the public, but the gist of it is many of us are already immune.

Random surveillance shows about 10% have been exposed.

You're a fraud.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anyone see Trump's little parade?

“Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential 'drive-by' just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity,” Dr. James Phillips tweeted.
Phillips has been an attending physician for almost three years at Walter Reed medical center and is also a board certified emergency medicine physician and assistant professor at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C.

“That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play,” Phillips tweeted.