GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Your heath is in your hands fellas. Contagious diseases have been around forever. Not everyone is susceptible. Dr Oz saying he will be tested for T-cell immunity, a test not readily available to the public, but the gist of it is many of us are already immune.

The largest antibody test here in the US predestined a 9.3% infection/antibody rate, not “most”.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
1601905527817.png

Here's a map of that 28,000 person antibody surveillance. Though it isn't perfect, because it is based on dialysis patients, it correlates well with the other smaller regional surveillance that has been going on in some states. It really brings home the differences in how the virus spreads in more populated areas and areas that didn't take precautions,

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The largest antibody test here in the US predestined a 9.3% infection/antibody rate, not “most”.
Never in my quote did I say the word 'most.' You are fake news.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
EjkoTJDXgAkHAg4.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If 9% of us were infected, and only 0.0056% died, I would say those are terrific odds.
Some scientists say 30% of us were infected and never knew...
Still NOT SCARED.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If 9% of us were infected, and only 0.0056% died, I would say those are terrific odds.
Some scientists say 30% of us were infected and never knew...
Still NOT SCARED.

Some scientists? Who and post those scientists data.

There are pockets with infection rates as high as 30+% and others with almost no infections. It's almost like you don't understand statistics, science or infectious disease at all.

And no one is trying to scare you, just wear a mask.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
It isn't about being scared, it's about taking a simple precaution and wearing a mask as a sign of mutual respect for those you cohabitate with in your community.

I'm not afraid of being sick, doesn't mean I want to get sick in the first place.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It isn't about being scared, it's about taking a simple precaution and wearing a mask as a sign of mutual respect for those you cohabitate with in your community.

I'm not afraid of being sick, doesn't mean I want to get sick in the first place.

I'm scared of it and wear a mask. I even use gloves for touching door handles when I go into a store. Have a preexisting condition.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

You know how there was always that one guy in high school who was always talking about how he "loves chicks" and had to constantly tell people he wasn't gay, even though no one was accusing him of it? And how he's married to a dude now? Yeah...

About the 10th or 11th time he said he wasn't afraid, I think it became very clear what was going on. Especially with no one accusing him off being frightened.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
You know how there was always that one guy in high school who was always talking about how he "loves chicks" and had to constantly tell people he wasn't gay, even though no one was accusing him of it? And how he's married to a dude now? Yeah...

About the 10th or 11th time he said he wasn't afraid, I think it became very clear what was going on. Especially with no one accusing him off being frightened.
Damn. You caught me. I love masks so much I sleep with one on. Must come from being in the Military and having to wear a neck gator to cut back on the sand snacks.