torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm literally on a conf call with one guy in texas as I'm writing this and he's telling me he's still using his generator. Right now, not 35 minutes ago when you said tx is back 100%
What I was told by 'real news.'
I think they are using gestapo tactics in Texas.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Texas power grid restored after devastating winter storm causes power outages and shortages | Fox News
"Texas’ grid operators said Friday that the electrical system has returned to normal"

Texas power grid was ‘seconds or minutes’ from a total blackout that could have lasted months, ERCOT says (dallasnews.com)
"Abbott said Thursday afternoon that nearly 2 million people had their power restored in the previous 24 hours.
About 325,000 Texans were still without power, but not because of an inability to generate power, he said."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick, I can quit my job and sit comfy in the Caribbean with millions in the bank thanks to this thread.
You're welcome Jay.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Hell na, that’s for plebes

DD HHMMZ mon YY

19 2155Z Feb 21
Was never in the military, but I've always preferred HHMM. I'd rather think of the day as a solid bar.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Was never in the military, but I've always preferred HHMM. I'd rather think of the day as a solid bar.

That’s a NATO date time group (DTG) and I hated them.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI