GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That was the plan according to transcripts from various platforms the terrorists used to plan the attack that Trump incited with his baseless claims.
her account is totally hush hush still, along with a few other members of congress. that's crazy

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Great art, by a guy named Mike Snyder.

y3dyfkomxab61.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
There is actually a 4th group - foreign actors that came well prepared to steal secrets.

I don’t have enough to conclude that. I’m building my list based on what I can see and the intel I have access to, or don’t have access to as it may be.

I’ll concede a 4th group of foreign actors. I’d assume then that part of a greater manipulation scheme ties them to groups 2/3.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I don’t have enough to conclude that. I’m building my list based on what I can see and the intel I have access to, or don’t have access to as it may be.

I’ll concede a 4th group of foreign actors. I’d assume then that part of a greater manipulation scheme ties them to groups 2/3.
It wouldn’t be the first time. I’d say it’s not impossible. But let’s see. Maybe facts will prove that wrong.

interestingly. It seems a ton of congressmen and women had interactions with the insurgents and its hush hush still. It’s also believed some of the right wing congressmen and women were somehow leaking info to the insurgents.

this is treason!

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1610658793573.jpg

And fuck the GOP. They've been using racism to con white nationalists since the late 60's and they all knew Trump was trash in 2016. They are cowards and every bit as guilty as Trump of inciting the insurrection.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
View attachment 200002
And fuck the GOP. They've been using racism to con white nationalists since the late 60's and they all knew Trump was trash in 2016. They are cowards and every bit as guilty as Trump of inciting the insurrection.
Yup. Truthfully the right needs the hateful white person vote. They need that shit. So they cater to it. And the left and a few republicans have been warning mother fuckers about what could go down. Then it went down. And here we are.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
these have slowly been popping up in the realm of affordability... i jokingly asked my wife if i could just get one and pretty much got an 'i don't care' - which caught me off gaurd but all of a sudden i'm like holy shit i need an s4. lol