GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The College Thread

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
no, im in business administration, but im not pulling my weight and probably will end up in arts, for architectural design.

Oh hmm wouldn't architectural design be worse though?

Sometimes I feel like, I should've just gave it a try with art. Its just so hard to get into the industry in any field of photo.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Its a monday weds fri class. Its at 8 so I get that, but saturday? thats just dumb.

Yeah... I would throw a fit if I were you.

I have them Monday at 1:30, Tuesday at 10:30, Thursday at 8 and 10:30 then a paper due Friday at 11. Its not the worst schedule for finals but usually at least one prof makes the final optional or take home.

WINTER BREAK IS SO CLOSE

Oh hmm wouldn't architectural design be worse though?

Sometimes I feel like, I should've just gave it a try with art. Its just so hard to get into the industry in any field of photo.

i took many classes in architecture, and my family is in construction for over 40 years, i find it much easier than keeping journal logs for accounting. It's not that i dont understand it, i just put zero effort in it because i just cant find it interesting. might as well do something you love, and be willing to explore it.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
:iono: I had plenty of finals on Saturdays. Who goes nuts on a Friday night during finals anyways?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
apparently whoever decided that have no life

I used to have Saturday morning class 8-12 then had to fly back to work for the rest of the day. Saturdays were not fun that semester.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
i took many classes in architecture, and my family is in construction for over 40 years, i find it much easier than keeping journal logs for accounting. It's not that i dont understand it, i just put zero effort in it because i just cant find it interesting. might as well do something you love, and be willing to explore it.

For sure..but the risk of doing it at this point, especially with the economy, I think I did the right thing by not going into it.

I was also in business in the beginning, but I hated seeing graphs everyday. So dropped it.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I have a saturday class next semester....

but its Bowling :lol: it was the only physical education class available by the time i was able to register, it was either that or interpretive dance.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Yeah... I would throw a fit if I were you.

I have them Monday at 1:30, Tuesday at 10:30, Thursday at 8 and 10:30 then a paper due Friday at 11. Its not the worst schedule for finals but usually at least one prof makes the final optional or take home.

WINTER BREAK IS SO CLOSE

Thats not terrible. I only have one 8am final and its this one tomorrow. The rest are 1030 or later. Ive had 8am classes mon-friday all semester though. Im sick of it. Im not a morning person at all.

:iono: I had plenty of finals on Saturdays. Who goes nuts on a Friday night during finals anyways?

cant tell if sarcasm?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I have a saturday class next semester....

but its Bowling :lol: it was the only physical education class available by the time i was able to register, it was either that or interpretive dance.

PE in college? Dafuq?

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
PE in college? Dafuq?

haha yea thats what I said...but its cool I guess, me and my friends are taking it together next semester. It'll be our last class together, pretty much everyone is graduating after next semester, except for me and a few others.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I think they made it because my school spent a ton of money on making the new rec center we have, and they want people to use it. They're investing another ~$700 million on 2 other new buildings that theyre already started construction on. And they're opening up another school on campus, that is going to be based on pharmaceuticals i think. Before/currently stuff with meds and pharmaceuticals they offered a joint program with UMDNJ.