GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tennessee DUBS

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Hendersonville-Gallatin area.

I know there are two r32's in the area along with a GLI like 3 houses down from mine and one of my friends has a red 09 gti 4-dr and I just got a candy white 07 4-dr.

Does someone in the nashville murfreesboro area have a vag-com I'd like to know how to get some settings for lights and such working.

Plus I'm completely stock right now, and looking for some cheap cosmetic mods. Nothing too crazy at the moment lol.

I'm on aim like 24/7

tnusccr11

Hit me up on there or pm me.
I'm pretty sure my friend with the red gti is registered too. I think his sn might be sir poopus. He gets back from ecuador tomorrow. I'm sure he will pop in here soon.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Sir poopus and I have just got done plastidipping our emblems. We also tinted our side markers. and I tinted my mirror turn signals. I think we are both gonna stitch our shift boots later this week. Anyone from TN still here?

Big Jerm

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
ne body go to southern worthersee this year? wasnt in the show but drove down. what the car looked like for the ride down...

Attachments

• Sany1103resized 800x600.jpg
    Sany1103resized 800x600.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 332
  • Sany1105 resized 800x600.jpg
    Sany1105 resized 800x600.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Sany1101 resized 800x600.jpg
    Sany1101 resized 800x600.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 289

CaptSamm

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
what is it like? there are a bunch of older folks driving MKV GTI's around Johnson City and one other guy with a 4 dr candy white GTI modded...he is real coolish. we all need together maybe knoxville or some where half way. hell i am so bored and would love to meet other MKV GTI owners i would drive out anywhere...lol.

Hey man a little late but if you wanna meet in Ktown just send me a messege or something and ill give you my number. 4dr cw dsg in Knoxville. Ive seen a lot of new gtis since i got mine, but mostly old people :( oh well.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Hey man a little late but if you wanna meet in Ktown just send me a messege or something and ill give you my number. 4dr cw dsg in Knoxville. Ive seen a lot of new gtis since i got mine, but mostly old people :( oh well.

Big jerm doesn't get one here anymore. Hit me up with a PM and I'll give you his facebook or something. He doesn't like how majority of the people are douche bags on here lol.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Hey I met somebody today at Subway in Gallatin.
Goes to volstate and drives a black mkv?
Not sure if it was a GTI or a Rabbit but I can't remember what you said you SN on here was.

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
im on tneuros, under the same name.