• IMG_2109.jpg
    IMG_2109.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 871
  • IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 857

Sooz

Ready to race!
you guys really think i'm that kinda girl? :p give me a little more credit!

a little glue?! i suppose, maybe I should take advantage of this and like... do something crazy with my ebrake housing. make it... zebra print haha

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
you guys really think i'm that kinda girl? :p give me a little more credit!

a little glue?! i suppose, maybe I should take advantage of this and like... do something crazy with my ebrake housing. make it... zebra print haha

we wish all girls are that kinda girl lol..

why dont you just bring it to the dealer?

Sooz

Ready to race!
Dealer... do u have stick? if u have DSG... no point in using that thing

yeah, i will bring it to the dealer, dunno what they'll do though...

was wondering whether this is normal or whether there's something PIMP to make this into! haha

yeah I do have DSG, but my house is up a hill and if I don't pull the ebrake when I'm up there, my car like... rolls back a little and rocks the cabin really obnoxiously haha

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
yeah, i will bring it to the dealer, dunno what they'll do though...

was wondering whether this is normal or whether there's something PIMP to make this into! haha

yeah I do have DSG, but my house is up a hill and if I don't pull the ebrake when I'm up there, my car like... rolls back a little and rocks the cabin really obnoxiously haha

always use your ebrake..

my driveway is on a hill and if i dont use the ebrake the car will roll back and lock in the transmission. makes it a bitch to put it into gear when backing out cuz its so hard to pull it down

moniz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Dealer... do u have stick? if u have DSG... no point in using that thing

Actually, you should always use your hand brake on all transmissions. Not using it, especially on an auto or the DSG puts stress on the tranny that it doesn't need. Best habit is after you come to your parked stop, put on the brake and THEN shift it into park so the stress is on the brake and not on the tranny. When you you go to leave, reverse the order, shift into drive, THEN release the brake to go. Your tranny and wallet(reduce the chance of preventable wear/problems) will all the better for it.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Actually, you should always use your hand brake on all transmissions. Not using it, especially on an auto or the DSG puts stress on the tranny that it doesn't need. Best habit is after you come to your parked stop, put on the brake and THEN shift it into park so the stress is on the brake and not on the tranny. When you you go to leave, reverse the order, shift into drive, THEN release the brake to go. Your tranny and wallet(reduce the chance of preventable wear/problems) will all the better for it.

:thumbsup: