GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suspension question

MKVGTI'06'

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32
So I've been looking at coilovers for a few weeks now, yes I've researched before asking, I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

So my question is which is better suited for daily driving for comfort and a lowered ride height? I also won't be tracking the car but I like the option of having dampening adjustment for when I do go up to the mountains! So I'm stuck between two, any insight would help, thanks in advance.

1. Ksport kontrol
2. FK Sport edition plus

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
I agree. Stick with the Koni's or KW's. You can also look at ST's as I have heard those are pretty good and are part of KW.

I would not go with FK. I had problems with mine 2 weeks after I got them. :thumbdown: I know others have had no issues, but just my experience with them.

Muahaahaa

nip deep in pow
I agree. Stick with the Koni's or KW's. You can also look at ST's as I have heard those are pretty good and are part of KW.

I would not go with FK. I had problems with mine 2 weeks after I got them. :thumbdown: I know others have had no issues, but just my experience with them.

If you can afford it, go with Bilsteins. Otherwise Koni's or KW's are a solid choice.

I've got FK Silverlines on my .:R, and they're okay..but I don't see keeping them forever. The ride's okay for being non-adjustable, and I'm pretty low, but I wish I woulda sprung for something better.

BlkMaGiC 3526

Ready to race!
I would go with H&R or KW. I've had H&Rs on my previous cars and had no issues. I've rode in cars with KW V2s and they are very comfortable.

Koni's don't make R32 spec coilovers for the MK5 R32

Voyles2

Twisty champ
Car(s)
R
well, the FK silverline plus has koni struts in the front.