GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunglasses

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
So I am tryign to find a good pair of sunglasses..I was recommend raybans or oakley's. 90 bucks is the CHEAPEST? WHAT?

Anyways what should I do? I have a sunglass hut located in the mall near me..what should I look for? This is mainly for the car drivin.

itgvw

Passed Driver's Ed
Do Not Buy at stores, just go there to try things on. I recommend online, which usually always have lower prices and no tax as well. My favorite is bestbuyeyeglasses, cause they have free shipping and coupon codes.

I only where Ray-Bans so I would recommend wayfarers(with flex) which are very comfortable and have many color choices. Clubmasters are nice too, if you prefer nose pads.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Whichever company you go with, get polarized sunglasses for driving. It really cuts out the glare and gives you better contrast on the road.

I use Oakley Nanowire 2.0's in Titanium Iridium lenses and they are my favorite sunglasses ever. Lots of coverage, no rims to impede visibility, and really thin side arms (but strong - titanium) for peripheral vision. The polarization is great, and the lens is the right shade between too light and too dark. Optical quality has been great and it resists scratching pretty good.

Mick431

Ready to race!
what i would suggest is you check they fit in the sunglasses holder in the car. I have a pair of RayBan's and a pair of Oakleys, and neither fit in the sunglasses holder in the car!

Nicks06TR

Ready to race!
I love my Smith sunglasses. I have never heard of them before I bought them, and after a year of use and abuse every single day (carrying them around all the time and living in south FL). they have a sick warranty, but the sons of guns don't fit in the sunglass holder, maybe a metal frame that's smaller lenses? My eyeglasses fit, so probably something in that size area.