GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Summit Point - Shenandoah Oct HPDE

78 Rocco

Road Racer
Car(s)
R32
Let's go guys... The pics and experiences from the guys in May should be enough to motivate you MkV owners to get those things on the track.... :burnrubber:

If you haven't seen them here is a few.... http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20208

Also, stay tuned for a coverage article in EuroTuner too..:w00t:

So get registered, spots are filling up pretty briskly and only 4 weeks left... We got some surprises in store, so don't miss another awesome TrackDazeEvent!

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
That's my thread^^^

The only reason I'm not going is because of school. Anyone who has that weekend open must get to WV and attend this track day. It is definitely worth the drive.

78 Rocco- the article in the future issue of ET will be about the last event at summit? or will it be about this upcoming one?

78 Rocco

Road Racer
Car(s)
R32
That's my thread^^^

The only reason I'm not going is because of school. Anyone who has that weekend open must get to WV and attend this track day. It is definitely worth the drive.

78 Rocco- the article in the future issue of ET will be about the last event at summit? or will it be about this upcoming one?

Thanks man... Sorry you can't make this one...:frown:

The May event article should be coming out soon...:w00t:

This October event will get coverage too...:thumbsup: :burnrubber:

Power_Mind

Passed Driver's Ed
Still room to get in on this event.

Also TrackDaze is running a VW Ride-n-Drive event on another Summit Point track on that Sunday.

Check the website for details.

:thumbsup: