GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

summer tires

Angx

My FAST is DIRTYYYY
Ok so i am looking to replace my tires and I am not sure what is good in terms of performance and what not. I am not looking to race my car or anything but would like to have somewhat of a decant tire. Any help would be much appreciated. I currently have the pirelli p zeros (they came with the car)

Thanks
Ang

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
Hankook V12 Evo - ContiSport DW seem to be the two most popular reasonable mileage summer tires.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110s have been my go-to option when recommending tires to my customers. I run them on my own car, and I think for the money they're pretty hard to beat. They are relatively quiet, grip the road well, and are priced appropriately. For everyday street driving they're great tires.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I just installed some 225/40R18 Kumho Ecsta SPT's @ Simply Tire in Toronto, really happy so far with the purchase. Great traction in dry and surprisingly good in wet as well. $750 installed.

All the other recommendations in this thread are good too from what I hear.

Bryan06GTI

On my best behavior
Car(s)
06 GTI

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
I just installed some 225/40R18 Kumho Ecsta SPT's @ Simply Tire in Toronto, really happy so far with the purchase. Great traction in dry and surprisingly good in wet as well. $750 installed.

All the other recommendations in this thread are good too from what I hear.

Good tires overall, very sporting, but mine got extra noisy after 15k miles or so and wore much quicker on the inside. Got a little under 25k miles on them before the inner wear bars started being visible.

FightinScot

Save the wee tootles
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
I just ordered the Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110s from tire rack. They were right around $420 shipped, plus a $60 mail in rebate. I have heard a lot of good things about them and the reviews were great across the board.

karl87

Ready to race!
X1000 on the v12's I'm on my second set and I love them. They do wear quickly but for 1/2 the price of my old potenza RE070's well worth it

CharlieMKV

Go Kart Champion
Ok so i am looking to replace my tires and I am not sure what is good in terms of performance and what not. I am not looking to race my car or anything but would like to have somewhat of a decant tire. Any help would be much appreciated. I currently have the pirelli p zeros (they came with the car)

Thanks
Ang

just run Nitto NT-05....thug life:headbang:

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110s have been my go-to option when recommending tires to my customers. I run them on my own car, and I think for the money they're pretty hard to beat. They are relatively quiet, grip the road well, and are priced appropriately. For everyday street driving they're great tires.

good to hear, I just ordered a set of V12's in 17" fitment, cant wait to drive on them, Ive been reading alot fo reviews on them and for the price Im glad I went with them