GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock r32 omanyts sale feeler

silver_z33

Less mpg
Car(s)
MKVI GLI
Hey guys I pulled the trigger today on a set of new miro 111 wheels in matte black. Just seeing if anyone is gonn be interested in buying my stockers off me. They are 18x7.5 Et 51. Sorry guys but wheels only no tires or sensors included. Wheels are in good shape i wouldn't post pics until they were off the car so everyone can see exactly what flaws and stuff they have. I mean ill be honest as far as I've seen and notcied only one wheel has minor rash on it ( so irritating to me lol) but again Ill post pics and everything. I've seen prices varying from what i think is ridic high for used stock wheels to like 350 bucks on wheels with a good amount of rash IMO. I'm going to sell for 400 dollars flat, preferably to be picked up or meet up if someone lives further away from long island so it's not a burden on whoever is buying them. If shipped the price will be 400 plus shipping. If anyone is interested send me a pm and the day the wheels come off ill clean them up, post pics and I'll make sure to give whoever messages me first and stuff dibs on the sale as long as their still interested bc I think that's the fair thing to do.