GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stock gti vs stock ms3

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
^^ correct.

raced my friends ms3 from a 45 roll. he has an intake and I was stock at the time (have a carbonio now). he pulled about 3 1/2 cars on me

gtiiiiiiii

Driver for Hire
Car(s)
MKV GTi
ms3 all the way

I would say the Mazda, but it could easily turn into a drivers race. I would say the SP3 would be more difficult to launch being it has more torque.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
dsg would give you an advantage. but i really can't see a stock GTI pulling on a speed 3, no matter how poorly it's driver shifts.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
^^ it's true, if your friend has never raced it before, or doesnt exactly know where the powerband is, you could win.

to counter my previous story, the first time I raced my friend, I beat him twice...but only because he was starting in the wrong gear. it was his first time racing, and once he found the right gear to start in, he blew my doors off like above.

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
I owned a Speed6,275 hp, before the gti. There is no way a stock gti is pulling on a stock ms3. With that being said, a chipped GTI is probably a different story. The gti has a much more friendly powerband, and my ms6 had a decent amount of turbo lag (even stock).

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
my best friend has a ms3

My mod's are in sig, he has a bov, intake, rear motor mount, short shifter. and yes the ms3 does have a lot of torque but it also has an lsd

Usually when we race it's about even, when i am running good tires and get a good launch i usually pull about half a car on him. and im only stage 1