GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock Boost?? Revo Stage 2 Boost??

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
what is the stock boost the the car is running?? and what is the boost the car runs with revo stage 2 software??

:iono:

eod69usn

Ready to race!
i cant remember what stock boost is but with my revo stg 2 and tbe my new south gauge reads 20psi in 6th gear

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
when i push the car on a higher gear the boost goest to 22 psi but when i push it on a low gear it gives me 16

eod69usn

Ready to race!
ya that sounds about right...your always going to get more psi at a higher gear...and from what ive heard about the NSP/VDO combo they are not 100% accurate and they can fluctuate from one gauge to another...the best way to get actual boost numbers is to log your requested and actual boost numbers through vag-com

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
^ thnx alot mate

07Noside

Banned
ya that sounds about right...your always going to get more psi at a higher gear...and from what ive heard about the NSP/VDO combo they are not 100% accurate and they can fluctuate from one gauge to another...the best way to get actual boost numbers is to log your requested and actual boost numbers through vag-com

requested boost levels are different between gears and conditions constantly changing they never stay the same they are load based figures anyways. Some times I'll spike 19 sometime I'll spike 22.5 on the same programming same settings, and these are vag com numbers not boost guage guessing games.

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
stock about peak 15 stg 2 peak 22.......maybe what ive learned from my questions