GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

STL MKV Photoshoot.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
im down for a 12th and 26th? anyone else? like we could meet up, cruise down somewhere, take pictures and grab food? and guys please update the list

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Sunday the 12th
1. BLK07RABBIT- Mirnes
2. julito04- Julio
3. carchrism5- Chris
4. Avus30- Justin
5. JAK-RBT - Jake
6. muskaroxs- Chris
7. modena
8. vwbrookings- Brian
9. assfaceturbo (?)

Sunday the 26th
1. BLK07RABBIT- Mirnes
2. julito04- Julio
3. carchrism5- Chris
4. Avus30- Justin
5. JAK-RBT - Jake
6. Jeffh97- Jeff
7. modena
8. assfaceturbo

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
Maybe i can convince the fiancee to go this sunday since i dont get to see her a ton (her being at school). I may be hung over though since its one of my best friend's wedding this weekend.

You guys want to meet up somewhere in South County? I'm thinking around 3pm and since it's going to be nice this sunday, clear skies and in the 80s we can do this this Sunday the 12th. I'd be down for 26th again but different shoot location.

Let me know if South County is good for everybody and I'll be back with all the details and somewhat of a plan.

Oh and I shoot with the XTi with 50mm and kit lense with polarizers.

I might have 2 more buddies roll with me with GTIs and also Wells is probably going to join us.

Avus E30

Racquetteer
Is anyone going for the drive Sunday Morning with the rest of the group? To be honest Id rather not dump a full tank of gas getting lost out somewhere.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I dont think its really gonna be a drive, but more like a 15 mile cruise, so with your absurd gas mileage it will be less than one gallon of gas.
What about somewhere near the Galleria or Forest Park?
And Mirnes when you say other GTI's do you mean the guy with the Fahrenheit GTI?

Avus E30

Racquetteer
I dont think its really gonna be a drive, but more like a 15 mile cruise, so with your absurd gas mileage it will be less than one gallon of gas.
What about somewhere near the Galleria or Forest Park?
And Mirnes when you say other GTI's do you mean the guy with the Fahrenheit GTI?

fair enough.

avg for the tank so far 32.4

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
damn looking at that now thats a huge difference, i think i might buy a 4dr GTI now, i wonder if my parents will get mad?

Alright littles update.

Meeting place:

Home Depot and Hooters Parking lot in South County.

7481 S Lindberg Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63125

Time: Be there before 3, we will leave at 3-3:10.

From there we will take 55N and on the way take rolling shots till we get to the Arch area.
There, we will take some pictures by the Graffiti Wall and then move to abandoned buildings. I am not sure if we're gonna stop by to eat somewhere but we can talk about it when we meet up. We will have just enough time to take pictures. maybe afterwards we can stop somewhere to get some food.

Make sure your cars are clean!!!!

See ya'll fuckers.