GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steering Wheel Controls

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
like nofin happens when i press it am i ment to hold it or what hahah coz in the first day it worked fine then the next morning it didnt ........i went to the dealer that day and he said its not ment to change songs hahahaha wtf is wrong with this shit hahaha my mates has the same car except the normal golf same year not gti and his one workz fine time to go to the dealers 2 day and go crazy call am all faken stupid and to give me a new steering wheel hhaahahha tanx ppl for trying to help me hahahaha peace out

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
why don't you call Volkswagen of Australia? or Europe, whatever you guys get. they'll give you a straight answer. From what I understand, your display does not have that option. good luck and keep me posted, i'm curious.

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
cant wait to see. . .

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
:((((( went to the dealer 2 day and he told me to go to service dept but it was closed and 2 morrow closed 2 hahaha not good so monday it is hahah first thing in the morning so yeh :(

LDub

i'm kind of new to cars and parents just got me a VW rabbit... they wouldn't get me a GTI... :frown:

I'm just wondering if any of you know if it is possible to install the radio and steering wheel controls into a rabbit.

If so... how much do you think... (or if you know).... that it will cost???

thx.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
yep went to service they told me it was never ment to change the tracks and that they cant do anything lol so yeh i had fun in the first day:mad:

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
that sucks man. did you contact vw of australia, or oceania... whatever. they might be able to give you a better result. calling the dealer sometimes is the worst thing you can do, since they'll say anything just to get you off the phone.