GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Start of Fall meet

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
Hey all new guy on here we should try to get a Fall meet together for the tristate folks. Anyone with ideas post up. Im thinking something out at the beach may be Jones or RM, both easy to get to plenty of room and good place for picks.

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
Im down, one of the fields at jones beach sounds good. or we can hang out somewhere like OBI on a sunday or some other lot

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
cool lets get a date and a time.... how about the 30th. and at around 3 or 4 nice light at that time

leo delarge

I stay high
im in!

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
sounds good to me. can it be the first of october, its that sunday. i work from 8-7 everyday except on sundays. if thats cool with you guys if not then ill show up late

I'm game.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
weeel the folks on the vortex are trying to get a cruise together on the oct1st so may be we could meet up with them. ill keep everyone updated when i get more concrete info. if that one falls through we should meetup at RM on the 1st...

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
dude, your talking about a 7 + hour drive!

all the more power to you if you can make it.

Try searching for Ocean Parkway, NY on mapquest. I didn't know the beach can have an address.....

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I drove to Sanduski, Ohio to ride a rollercoaster.((14 ish hours round trip) Did I mention I like to drive my new car?

If there is a mall or something near it that has an address, I can use that as a end point. (anything in the general area)