GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stanley Cup playoffs discussion

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
ooooooooo

how the eff did buffalo lose last night. no way. sorry dude. i'm for the sabres. actually, i'm for the canucks... but yeah.

it'll be vancouver.

luongo is hot

Acoustic81

In-Tune
With the ducks up 3-1, vancouver has their work cut out for them. I don't see them coming back from that.

they won last night due to bad camera angles :wink: But they have a chance to win this series due to the solid D they've been playing and winning a good majority of their board battles once they're in deep. Not to mention Lundqvist has been amazing (except for that lapse of judgement last night of course)

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
pfffff. 3-1 deficit is nothing. LOL sigh. i'm canadian. as long as it's not ottawa, i'm happy.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Vancouver is officially done. To lose both games at home, including blowing a 2-0 lead in the third, they don't deserve to advance.

They're my team too, but that's pathetic.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Red Wings

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
really? if i had to choose right now, i'd choose rangers.

they have their shit together.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
flying V FTMFW

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
red wings. pffff. although that series is tight... them old farts are gonna run outta gas.

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Vancouver is officially done. To lose both games at home, including blowing a 2-0 lead in the third, they don't deserve to advance.

They're my team too, but that's pathetic.

Typical Vancouver fan here^^

When there winning every ones a fan, when there losing everyone bashes them, just like you!

I got faith in Vancouver and the ducks are a pretty stacked team. They were the underdogs in game 2 which was in Anahiem, so we'll see what happen when we go back.

"They don't deserve to advance" thats Fing bullshit.