GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Springfield/St. louis

tj1393

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys so I have seen the big long st. louis thread but im just curious if theres anything in springfield too? Or if theres any meets coming up, im on ft. leonardwood so im right in the middle of the 2 basically and ill be picking my 07' TR gti when I go home on leave, I should be back at the beginning of october if anyone wants to try and get something going before it gets too cold.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
as of right now its mainly st. louis. if you ever have a chance and are in st. louis, there are always meets, always peeps willing to meet up to do a photoshoot, install day, grab a beer or shot etc. Just post up in the st. louis thread.

tj1393

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright sounds good, yeah if all the meets are in st. louis then ill be heading up there as long as others will be there, I dont know the area all that well but im sure ill get accustomed to it through you guys haha.

TheDude0388

Spida Spida
Car(s)
Dubs
Alright sounds good, yeah if all the meets are in st. louis then ill be heading up there as long as others will be there, I dont know the area all that well but im sure ill get accustomed to it through you guys haha.

if you want to drive some sick twisty back roads near STl, let me know... :thumbsup:

white_is

Car(s)
Lexus IS 300
Hey guys I know this is old, but if any of you are in the Springfield area or anywhere around Southwest Missouri you can check out 417racing.com (TONS of BS there) or truformonline.com. They are both just small local forums, but the members are cool and usually try to get together a lot.

They are going to be starting a monthly get together towards the end of January too (Truform). We need more people to join, and we need more VW's lol.