will u be able to make it on the 20th?

• yea

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • nahhh

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

wale

Go Kart Champion
well, as you all know, the sun is finnaly out for good, and i would like to know if ne1 is interested in going out for a drive, b4 record gas prices of summer hit us...
i should be done with finals and stuff on the 16th, so i'm pretty much free any weekend after that... let me know what u guys think..

Last edited:

07Noside

Banned

07Noside

Banned
tocks island is right up there near highpoint man. tocks island was originally supposed to be on the cruise but because there were so many people they took it out because literally the one road through the town is not long enough haha. You know I'm down whenever man. just let me know whenever you want to.

JoeShmo

moved on.
Car(s)
09 335I / 07 GTI
I could be down as always just gotta let me know when.

seis29

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
United Gray
damnit wale. I've been working on planning on something haha. Such as a meet/g2g then a cruise to a few places for a photo shoot. I was looking at asbury park/ The abandoned north princeton developmental center http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/north_princeton_development_center.htm / Theres a lot in south amboy next to a park and on the beach/ Tocks Island which is all the way in north jersey but an abandoned strip of houses http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/tocks_island1.htm .

these places are crazy what the story behind them?

07Noside

Banned
check out the site read some of the links they give back grounds. but they do make for awesome photo shoot backdrops.

Hammersmith

Resident Cardiologist
Car(s)
MKV GLI
tocks island is right up there near highpoint man. tocks island was originally supposed to be on the cruise but because there were so many people they took it out because literally the one road through the town is not long enough haha. You know I'm down whenever man. just let me know whenever you want to.

Yeah this was from the 06 cruise taken from the back of the last car... we had 50 cars that year. 2007 had 105 cars, no way I could have gotten them all into town.

Hammersmith

Resident Cardiologist
Car(s)
MKV GLI
Tock's Island was a project back in the 70's, it was a plan to flood the Delaware River in order to build a hydroelectric plant to provide power to NYC and Philly.

The fed government came in and bought the land from the people willing to sell, those that weren't willing were given the boot. Environmentalists eventually stopped the project and the became a federal park.

The town of Walpack Center is really just a 1/8th mile strip with a church, a school, a few houses, and a post office. The pics on that guys site are from the surrounding area and the houses up in the hills. No way any of our cars are going to make it back there.

Hammersmith

Resident Cardiologist
Car(s)
MKV GLI
unless someone still has stock ride height :biggrin: haha

No way...you'll get to some of the stuff but definately not all, some of the ruts were 2 foot deep 10 years ago when I was last back there, the only part of those roads that are even slightly maintained is the one that takes you back to Buttermilk falls, stock ride height would get you back there but no where else.