GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sponsor Some Idiots

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
In August of this year a four-man team will endeavour to swim across the English Channel in a relay!

I am the reserve for this attempt and have been training since October of last year.

The English Channel is one of the World's busiest seaways carrying over 400 ships per day and in August will contain 1 very slow swimmer! The narrowest distance between England and France is about 22 miles, when taking the currents into account we are looking to swimming a distance of approx. 36 miles, which should take in the region of 12-14 hours.

We would like you to sponsor our attempt using the link below. Here you can also view the Blog, see images of our training and find out more about the swimmers and the channel crossing attempt.

www.channelswim2008.co.uk

Why on earth would we want to do this you ask!!!

Truthfully, its something we often ask ourselves. We are doing it for 3 nominated Charities,
Firstly
Cancer Research UK, I think that every member of the team either knows someone who has suffered, is suffering or has past away from the disease.

Secondly Diabetes UK, Richard, one of the team members was diagnosed last year with it and the local unit was helpful with support and information.

And finally Barnardo’s, which look after abused and neglected children.

If you could spend the 5 to 10 mins to view our site and sponsor through the just giving website it would be much appreciated.

Thanks from myself and the rest of the team.

Mark

Last edited:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
you got my support Mark.

£20.00 coming your way buddy.

Last edited:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
where do i go to sponser you? i can only find links to the actual charities

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Every little helps benny, Click on the charity you wish to donate to and it takes you to the just giving website. Fill out the infomation ( takes about 5 mins) and your done.

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
I guess so. Arron your a star mate cheers.

P.s. post count is looking good!!!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I guess so. Arron your a star mate cheers.

P.s. post count is looking good!!!

I'm still working on my English to English translation..... but I'll take that as a compliment. :thumbsup: