GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Jersey/Philly Area Mechanic/Electrician/Body

RIDE79

Ready to race!
Mike installed my coilovers today.....TOP NOTCH work, very knowlegdeable, and a really cool guy!!!

Rain or shine, it didnt matter, Mike got it done with ease and at a very reasonable price. I just came back from a 2 hour ride home...and the coilovers feel great!!!! Well worth it:happyanim:

Highly recommended!!! Thanks again Mike, i'll be back with the rest of the parts to install.:thumbsup:

PorscheGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Mike installed my H&R super sports on bilstein struts. Fast/good price lol awesome dude. Watch out for his teradactles when you go to his house.

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
few pics of the car i'm working on now :rolleyes:

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
lol yea lets see some of that oem garden hose

lol hell yeah!

yo seriously, i messed around with the tune today. Seems like the previous owner had NO idea what the hell he was doing the tune was all sorts of fucked. But driving it after i changed everything, let me tell you... HOLY FUCKING SHIT when that thing hits boost ... well.. i jizzed in my pants.

Like i said, give me a couple months to get some stuff done to it, you won't even recognize that engine bay :thumbsup: i'm trying to get elio to twin turbo it. First things first new clutch lol

senni18

Big Turbo Lover
mike, i still owe you the $20. ill get it to u this week. most likely tomorrow night if your free cuz ill be out that way.

that supra is gonna haul some mega ass once it is all finished! good luck with everything

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
Mike,

do you even check your email/PM's? I've send you a note a while back regarding rear brakes...

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
Mike,

do you even check your email/PM's? I've send you a note a while back regarding rear brakes...

yeah i check them daily, i remember seeing yours, i can't remember if i responded or not, i'm sorry if i didn't. been shit ton busy lately with work/gf/cars don't even have time to stop and think for a second

It's an M14 triple square and i do have it, so pm me so we can figure out a date and time